Mod Unity Modding manual piston gameplay into existing Unity games (Game suggestions needed)

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Hi,

I've been making hardmods with DnSpy for pre-existing Unity games to make them use manual gameplay not unlike MufufuFoundation's games, or @HomeMate.

So far, I've made some for the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the games that are on F95Zone already, I've gone ahead and uploaded them in their respective games' threads.
As for games that are not, they're usually not on F95 due to rule violations or the like.

Currently, the code I am inputting into games' DLLs and modifying accordingly is as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It needs to be Unity, and needs to not be using/relying on IL2CPP.
It also needs to have animations for the sex.
... It needs to have sex. That should go without saying.

I am fine with recommendations that are not uploaded on F95Zone, provided I can readily and easily find non-Torrent links.

I will make attempts and post reasons as to why I might not manage in the event that I don't manage.
If I don't manage it isn't a guarantee that it isn't possible, but simply that it's beyond my knowledge.

Edit: Figured out how to get it blanket working in pretty much every game I've tried thus far, minus one or two.
Shoot suggestions. If the animation's good and plentiful, and I like the style, I'll get it working.

I've even managed to get a few VNs in Unity to work properly, though a good 3 have been failures.

So then, any takers?

Last edited: