yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Right off the bat, I notice the use of Disney Characters & Names... Disney will DMCA it if it ever gets off the ground. So even in best case scenario for the creator if they wind up making this a success with thousands of dollars in Patreon support... It will eventually come crashing down from DMCA. Not a matter of "if" a matter of "when". Disney is the most DMCA happy company in the world.

Reactions: justylove

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Dumbass “developers” really need to learn the difference between 0.1 and 1.0

this game’s 1.0 version number implies it’s a finished game
In the options settings when creating a new renpy game the default setting is for the version number to be "1.0". That is the cause of this. A lot of times when you start making a game you don't mess with that file yet and tinker around with it especially if you are new at creating renpy games. A "completed" tag is the only way to really tell.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017

or it implies its version one, AKA the first version.
i am a software engineer with 20+ years of experience and so far i have not experience a consistent versioning system.

most games on this side start <1 to try to slowly approach 1 when they get finished. some start at 1 and just go up in decimals or integers. some make their version numbers longer and longer, ... some add the date. some have episodes.

so... we just accept whatever the developer chooses ;)

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I have to say I'm not a fan of the grind. Give me Ariel taking a fat cock up her ass and I'm happy but I'll keep an eye on it and good luck.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Not Akabur of course, but maybe make a game on Rpg Maker?
The objects in the game have no volume, you need to create a shadow for them correctly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, many do not like when dialogue options lead to the end of the game, just need to add more plot, mini games can also wait
In games of this genre, people want a story, and someone sex scenes, so you have a lot of work ahead of you

Last edited:
Reactions: Dripping

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
This is a poor first impresion at the first place.
That "empathic" comment you wrote can't be work here.
Anyway, i support the last paragraph, that's the only way in everything.

EDIT: I don't know why i mention CWC... oh right, the "evolution"of his art.
I mean its not like the Dev has other games on here, that we could use to judge their previous work.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ariels-trip-of-life-v2-0-dragon2l.25236/

FYI it was abandoned 9 months ago with 3 x 1* reviews.

:cry:

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019

It depends on the programmer, some use 1.0 to refer to the first version of the game, and decimal increments as bugfixes, others prefer to use 1.0a as a information of the alpha stage of the product (upgrading then to 1.0b or 1.0c), and a few don't use decimal numbers at all, and just refer to the build number (build 287 means than there were 286 versions before, even if not all of them were available to the public).

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So first impressions here: isn't this from the same dev as Ariel's Trip Of Life?
I mean its not like the Dev has other games on here, that we could use to judge their previous work.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ariels-trip-of-life-v2-0-dragon2l.25236/

FYI it was abandoned 9 months ago with 3 x 1* reviews.

:cry:
The simpsons, Bikini bottom, is this a joke after all? But here parodies zero.
barg.png
I don't mind drawn games, but the developer doesn't have the skills to handle it. When cutting characters and inserting them into the general background, the contour lines look torn, because of what the picture looks terrible

Last edited:

Byro

Dec 2, 2017
The simpsons, Bikini bottom, is this a joke after all? But here parodies zero.
View attachment 457539
I don't mind drawn games, but the developer doesn't have the skills to handle it. When cutting characters and inserting them into the General background, the contour lines look torn, because of what the picture looks terrible
I can't unsee It o_Oo_O

• Love
Reactions: Alpine Eagle