Unity Abandoned Models Undress Lite [v0.3] [Boki Art / Models Undress]

Money Empire

Jul 19, 2018
Thank you.
The idea is fresh and simple but the game itself runs poorly, I run Cyberpunk on max settings without issues but this one barely loads one model in over 20 seconds for a single pose..
Because it loads images from the internet. Thats why it's Lite version and it's only 22MB. Every image is around 8MB in Ultra HD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drafox

Money Empire

Jul 19, 2018
Models Undress Lite v0.3 is out (+5 New Girls Sessions)!
We suggest you to download "Models Undress Lite v0.3" on .

You need fast internet connection for better experience.
Remember that this application may use a lot of internet traffic (about 8MB for every image).

Last edited:

Money Empire

Jul 19, 2018
I’m sorry for making an annoying suggestion.
It's not annoying :). It is a good suggestion. Next update is going to be lit. I'm making custome unique and sexy poses for that one and i'l try to add pubic hair to some of the models.

Last edited:

HotPlop

Apr 28, 2018
Right now, this isn't a game. It is an over-engineerd slideshow.
However, I do see potential for a fun little game.

If there were different stages for each of the models with different levels of lewdity in their outfits, having the player to complete a challenge to unlock a higher stage, which will contain a lewder outfit.
Each stage being more difficult then the next to complete since it rewards you with lewder content.

I won't however, let the player completly strip the model until the last stage.
Why would you want to see her in a more revealing outfit if you already saw her naked?

Let each stage finish with the starting outfit of the next, teasing the player that the next stage will start from that outfit.
To maybe increase the teasing of the player, the pose of the model should also increase in lewdity.

What the player should do, I don't know. Maybe something with a camera since they're models? idk.
If the player completes a model, and finishes all the tasks, maybe there should be a little sandbox mode? allowing the player to pick and choose pose and outfit. maybe even the top from outfit A and the bottom of outfit B? (maybe even some animations?!)

Oh and DONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET FOR IMAGES. Just add them to the game as an .webp files for tiny file sizes. Or just create scenes in Unity with the obvious 3D models.

This is just me rambling tho, do want you want with it. Just suggesting stuff over here :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Money Empire
Dec 30, 2017
See attachment. The game is now in quarantine.

Oh Shit! it's an online game. I was opening it offline. Now working after adding it in false-positive and connecting to the internet. UNinstalling. Its nothing.

Last edited: