Ren'Py - Abandoned - Modern Family: Cuckold Stories [v0.02] [CuckoldBoys]

1. 3.00 star(s)

mrdhrrflu

Hard to review the game due to be in very early stage of development, I would say it's more of a Demo, it's basically 5 minutes of game play.

The renders are nice and as for the plot there's not much to say... The English at least has been proofread for grammar and misspelling, which on itself is a big plus in comparison to what's out there.

Let's see what comes next.

I wish the dev team good luck and please don't fill it with old ugly dudes.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

very early version of a game which has a titel which reminds me of a certain series but unlike this series (which i personally never really watched) the cast seems to be a bit different cause the series has a busty girl but the men are all quite old and most are quite unattractive (some would say more or less ugly). here the game has some solid looking guy it seems but i don't know how this will progress and what men will come. the gif seems to show a less attractive and an older guy banging the tasteful curvy milf. which looks more promising for me.

Pros:
    + hot, attractive girls with very tasteful curves
    + cuckolding content with possible ntr which could hopefully mean->
    + possible old and ugly guys fucking the hot chicks like in my dirty fantasy
    + animations seem to look nice even not included yet it seems
    + seems to have not many but quite drastic choices it seems
    + render quality seems nice
    + promising

Cons:
    - really not much content yet
    - lacks ugly old guys (yet)
    - milf/landlady seems to have a bit too humilated past in my opinion but its just a game so i am okay with it
    - a bit unsure how the game will develop

+/- the navigation seems okay and quite solid but i personally don't need too much clicking throught plenty doors but thats nothing important just wanting to mention it.

all in all game has nice potential if done right. not sure how many crazy old and ugly guys there will be but i hope plent. still confused i play the milf/landlady (at least at the moment) and not her husband/landlord but idc if the landlady and her girls (especially the blond one) will get some ugly old guys :devilish: humilation part should be avoidable tho i hope but if not iwouldn't be too mad since, again its just a game and if other kinks are serverd aswell i am fine with it personally.

looking forward to more :devilish: