Feb 27, 2023
Ok this is more believable to have lewd male setting over a elf chick that ages like Wine, she´s basically High value by default

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Are there any missable event? Like when you do event X before event Y, then event Y will be locked out because event X invalidates/progress the story

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Are there any missable event? Like when you do event X before event Y, then event Y will be locked out because event X invalidates/progress the story
Nope, you can collect absolutely all events in a single playthrough. If you hit an ending, the game rewinds back to just before you got said ending and allows you to continue playing. Of course, this does mean that at times, the way Cleome behaves during certain events is a tad weird and a number of details may not make any sense.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HoesMad24x

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
the way Cleome behaves during certain events is a tad weird and a number of details may not make any sense.
You're absolutely right. There's no clear line to cross. She can be happy fingerbanged on the train but the next minute get upset the convenient store manager want to finger her

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
You're absolutely right. There's no clear line to cross. She can be happy fingerbanged on the train but the next minute get upset the convenient store manager want to finger her
Because every event is independent from the others.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Yes, too detached from one another. They could at least acknowledge other events exist, you know. Add some flavor by changing up the dialogue or monologue a little bit.
The bad thing about it is that it looks kinda weird sometimes.

The good side is that you can experience all the stories with 1 play

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
What (in your opinion) are the hottest, lamest, and most non-consensual way to lose cleome's virginity?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
What (in your opinion) are the hottest, lamest, and most non-consensual way to lose cleome's virginity?
Hottest? For me, it's a toss-up between the Train molester or the first AV shoot. Basically, the idea of Cleome losing her virginity in public under a lot of people's noses, or doing it on screen for who knows how many people to fap too, is particularly hot. Though the composition and poses for those scenes are good too.

Lamest? McCuck-kun. Sorry to his fans, whoever they are, but his 1st time with Cleome is just not great, and I'm just not into small dick smut.

Most Non-con? This one's hard, because this game doesn't really have hard non-con... But I'd argue that it's the one drunk in that's not too far from the cafe. From what I remember, it's not that hard to raise her lewdness enough to get her to approach the guy at night with predictable results. I believe that's the closest you get to full on, hard non-con in this game.

• Love
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes