• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool Ren'Py Modified version of Unren that fully supports automation

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I created this script because I was tired of selecting the same options every time the script was run. I wanted a script that I could double-click on and be done with instead of having to go through a menu system every time.

To do this I used two methods. The first method has option 9 hardcoded, the option to delete archives after extracting, without the skip script. This doesn't require any additional input as it is hardcoded directly into the script.

The second method is via environment variables. This is a bit more tricky but still relatively straightforward. Using environment variables you can essentially set a preference for the script in the user profile registry which allows you to automate whatever combination of the script you would like. The only requirement is after its first use and if you decide to make changes you log off and back on to refresh the changes.

I want to make clear I did not write the script itself all the credit goes to:

Unren by Sam whom is the original inventor of the unren script

Vesper who maintains the Unren fork of the script I used

Vesper repo

Known Issues:
Same as Vespers for 8.13
rpatool was modified in a way so it was incompatible with the previous version of the script which allowed extracting specific archives (example script.rpa). May add the feature back at some point since I found it useful and have the code leftover from the previous version

Note:
Do not expect this script to be kept updated with Vesper's version. I would suggest anyone experiencing problems with a specific release download vespers latest version and seek support if necessary within the thread.

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Changelog:
Updated forall-all autorun script so instead of being hardcoded as 9 it will instead default to 9 after 5 seconds. The same for the delete function it will autoselect y after 5s. Changes were made so that any users of the script (or myself) didn't need to keep a separate copy of the default script.

It will make the autorun feature of the script slightly slower

Last edited: