Modifying standard WoW models for ue5?

theLewdCraftDude

Apr 16, 2023
howdy,

not sure if this is the right forum for it, but i have essentially 0 experience in 3d modeling and am looking for a guide on how to edit the standard wow models to be nsfw for use in unreal engine.
i'm currently watching and sort of playing along with a couple of guides online on wow model editing in blender, and while i can get them nude and change basic proportions a bit, i have trouble getting any sort of nipples/penis/vag attached to them that don't look outright weird.
i want to stress that i don't need them to look amazing or even good, i'd be perfectly happy with "functional", but do want to be able to do it myself.

cheers

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Well, as WoW models are fairly low poly, you could always go the route of painting them on their textures.
Alternatively, attaching additional geometry for sexual parts is certainly possible, however I'd recommend to build your own geometry rather than just downloading some high poly penis model and slapping them on a low poly character.
There is also the way of using pre existing nude bodies that can be suited to your needs often via shape keys and then attach the head of your warcraft model on its shoulders. Would need some work too though, adjust topologies, fix weight painting.

And then you'd need to rig the whole thing.