Others Completed Moero Downhill Night Blaze [TOP]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
20358.jpg

Overview:
The Downhill Night saga concludes with this explosive final chapter, presenting the first ever dating sim game to put you behind the wheel in real time auto racing action! The cast from the sequel reprises their roles as you once again take the role of Akito, now going steady with Rinka. It seems she might be straying though, toward the charismatic captain of her racing club Yuu...

When you hear about the Touge Grand Touring Car Championship (TGTC) you realize this will be the perfect time to prove your skill, finally taking the wheel to race against opponents in real time! Will your elite navigator's skills prevail as you cruise the game's several courses, and will you be able to navigate the equally curvaceous route to love and romance? Action and adventure await in Downhill Night Blaze!​

Title: Moero Downhill Night Blaze
Original Title: 萌えろDownhill Night BLAZE
Aliases: 萌えろダウンヒルナイトブレイズ
VNDB:
Relations: -
Updated: 2012-12-03
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

54768.jpg 54767.jpg 54766.jpg 54765.jpg 54764.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Added some links to the OP.
Cheers

alanslive

Sep 17, 2021
Finally I was able to find it, nothing more is left to try and let's see how it is, thanks

P.D.I forgot, only the Mediafire link works

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I remembered playing this way way back and I remembered that I did not finish the Rinka route. Now Im getting crashes on Her(Rinka) in Chapter 3 where I was about to be asked to have an interview by komachi. Any suggestions?

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
What is the play order?
Seems like there are 3 games of this franchise.
Is this the third game?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes