Leetfilthy

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
0918480909410a4a69e68e97f59b4deb.png

Overview:
Moggayeet is an adult RPG in which you, the character, have come to an island holiday retreat for orcs to find… something.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-08
Release Date: 2021-02-08
Developer: LeetFilthy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg 5181bf753d0e36afcee549bd132fb04d.jpg 72231f397cbf2472adc3e0671822fe14.jpg 45befb050649125cb3ee994b0a8c4a8c.jpg eb14f291a6b29109d6d53411df7d579b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ALX744

Oct 26, 2020
Soon as I get into the sex scene a black loading screen appears and I can't progress further, any ideas?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So ...

Salt opened the chest. She got the sword. |She equipped it using the "1" key. She took her amazing ass up the hill and got jumped by three half naked girls. So she attacked them vigorously with that sword and had absolutely no effect at all.

And then she died. Game Over.

I take it I'm doing something wrong?

Leetfilthy

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
Soon as I get into the sex scene a black loading screen appears and I can't progress further, any ideas?
If you play through a new game do you still get stuck on the loading screen? Can you give me your save file before you hit that loading screen?

So ...

Salt opened the chest. She got the sword. |She equipped it using the "1" key. She took her amazing ass up the hill and got jumped by three half naked girls. So she attacked them vigorously with that sword and had absolutely no effect at all.

And then she died. Game Over.

I take it I'm doing something wrong?
The range of the sword is pretty small, i think also there is a check to see if you are facing the enemy as well and it might be too specific? I'm adding it to the bug fixes for v0.2

Those models could use some rework, their faces look rather.... scary.
I'm still not happy with how they look. And I think it's because I have no idea how to light characters :p Added character lighting to the todo list.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
The range of the sword is pretty small, i think also there is a check to see if you are facing the enemy as well and it might be too specific? I'm adding it to the bug fixes for v0.2
I thought I was as close as the collision boxes would allow me to get, but my target wasn't directly in front of me - was maybe 20 degrees to the left. I could probably have made it work, but when the weapon kept doing no damage, I assumed it was a scripted fight and that I was supposed to loose.

Certainly, a bit more leeway in targeting would be nice. Either that or a one-on-one intro fight on level ground to get used to the engine.

Reactions: Leetfilthy

Leetfilthy

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
I'll remove the 'enemy in front of you' check and see how we go for the next version. I'll also lengthen the sword (hue hue) a bit to make it easier to reach enemies.

> reports attached
Hmm it looks like the spectator mode needs some error handling. I think it's because the second camera is somehow disabled? Either way i'll be able to intercept the error and reset the camera for next version. Thanks for your help in reporting the bug :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ALX744

Leetfilthy

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
I was messing around with a more recent version of Unity and attempting to make the characters look better.

Is this better or worse looking?
test3.jpg test2.jpg

Leetfilthy

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
This was my first demo, vertical slice or whatever you want to call it and man it looks terrible, handles not so good as well. But it was one hell of a learning experience.

No updates you'll notice, because I decided to follow Extra Credits rules and make a new demo every 1-2 months. This way I can learn a lot more about game dev without getting bogged down adding content to a broken system for years on end.

But the new game doesn't have any sexual content so I won't be making a new thread for it, just posting an update here. It's a first person shooter about trouble in the hundred acre wood. Come tell me how shit my games are:

Furrgen on itchio:

My third one that I'm currently making as of this post does contain sexual content but you won't see that one for at least another month.