Others Abandoned Mogi Origins [v1.85] [Erogi]

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
So I have a question... How come the forums here and pretty much everywhere else I look state that v1.35 is the latest update when the latest update is v1.62?

I'm not sure what exactly is going on but if I need to, I can provide the game files. I'm honestly not sure where I even found this update, but I do know it has more in it at least... I'll probably double check after posting this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: anonnom

snooptrop

Jul 4, 2017
So I have a question... How come the forums here and pretty much everywhere else I look state that v1.35 is the latest update when the latest update is v1.62?

I'm not sure what exactly is going on but if I need to, I can provide the game files. I'm honestly not sure where I even found this update, but I do know it has more in it at least... I'll probably double check after posting this.
I would really appreciate if you could provide the game files.
Can't seem to find the update anywhere

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
uhm youst want to remint you guys that there is stil a working link for the 1.62 version on page 5

Every time I upload it, it gets taken down. PM me for a link.

Edit: The site I'm using claims to not give a shit about DMCA takedowns so time fore a science experiment. Here's the link in all its nude glory

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Just unlocked all CG (except for red slime one)

For people who ACTUALLY wanna play the game (it's actually pretty tough btw), here's a screenshot of the full map (v 1.62). The map can be accessed by pressing "Enter."

Getting past the "FARMS" part of the map can be pretty confusing, but there's a 4-part walkthrough on YouTube that shows you how to get to the first boss (the oak boss). It's by videogamestupid

If you don't feel like watching the videos though, here are some things to note:

-Once you get the blue-green key from Lucy, keep going left until you see a building with tiled, fancy-looking windows. You know you're in the right building if you see a table with four chairs around it. Navigate to the very top floor. You'll see a save point. Save. Exit through the open door on your left. You're now supposed to be on one of the building's balconies. Go right and jump unto the next roof. Use the key on the window with C and press up to get in.

-Lucy can be found on top of the red domed things on top. She's similar to the first girl, who's not afraid of heights. I forget her name, but she's the one who advises you that you can look down if you hold the down button for 3 seconds. THIS tip is extremely useful for one part of the map, which is actually hollow (I think this is the path that's accessed after you douse the fires with the sprinklers. I think this girl is also the one who advises you to find Lucy.

OAK BOSS WALKTHROUGH:
She has two types of attacks to look out for. When she raises her hands to summon a branch tentacle from the ground, strafe in either direction and duck (so basically, sidestep a little bit to dodge the rising branch, and press down to dodge the whiplash). When she raises into a fist (make sure you're not too close), duck and then go for an attack.

When she's low, her little sidekick will start pelting you with red projectiles. Dodge by jumping.

CITY WALK-THROUGH:
Once you get to the city, keep moving right until you meet a small blonde anime girl (hard to miss her, tbh). Push the barrel for her with C. When you try to talk to her again, she'll be silent. Go left until you see a building with some knock-off coca cola symbol. Get inside; once in, you have to end up on one of its balconies (I think it's the balcony with the girl who's hugging herself from the cold). You can jump to another balcony from there. After hopping unto the other balcony, enter the building again. You'll see some type of anime cat to the far right. Pick up with C. Go back to the girl. She'll give you a hospital keycard. Go right and use the keycard with C on the door with the green "cross" symbol on top (the one that looks like a hospital). Navigate around the building until you see a guy with a broken arm cast. He's the head mechanic or something. He'll have a long dialogue, and he'll give you access to the backdoor of the hospital that goes around the fire. He'll also tell you the location of the upgrade for your tool (second building of the second region of the city). By "second region of the city," he means the part of the city you can't traverse because of the fire. Get there through the backdoor he gave you access to. In the second part of the city, there's a new enemy type btw. The second building he refers to, however, can only be accessed by getting to the top of the first building FIRST. There's some save points there as well. These are the only difficult parts I remember.

SUCCUBUS walkthrough
The "mysterious girl" you meet before arriving in the city is actually a succubus. After going through the city, your next encounter with her will trigger a boss fight. There's a save point right before the battle. If my memory serves me well, this fight takes place in the forest.

In the save point I mentioned, there is a box that switches your "V" key power to a white orb. Use that against the boss. It allows you to throw a projectile at her with the V key.

Here's a few tips for defeating the red succubus:
-If she's in the lowest branch of a tree, she can be hit with a flying kick from Voms. Simply, jump and press z as your momentum goes forward.

-To hit her with the V skill I mentioned, try positioning yourself in a way where you're directly opposite to her location. If she's on the second branch of a tree, for instance, go on top of the second branch of another tree and try to hit from there.

-When she's low, she'll start pelting 4 hearts. Try to keep your distance.

ALERT ROOM/REACTOR ROOM:
I can't remember the exact location of this room on the map, but this is after your boss fight with the succubus. I think you get here after going through a building that allows you to cross a body of water (what I mean by this: there's a river you can't cross. To cross you have to get in a door. You get in a building, then you do some stuff, and then you exit out the other door. Voila. You've crossed the river).

You know you're in the spot I'm talking about when Voms comments about a reactor. Besides the alert blaring in the background, there's also tons of boxes that give you various "V" key skills. There's a door to the right of the save point there. Before heading into that door, get the V skill that gives you a shield. You'll thank me after seeing what's to come.

Upon entry into the next room, there'll be mogi girls infinitely spawning from a hole in the roof. To the very right, there are three switches. One on the third, topmost floor; one on the second, middle floor; one on the bottom floor. On your left, there's a circle thingy that you usually use your tool on. IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY, you must FIRST hit the switch on the topmost floor with z; it's the one at the very top, and it's situated on the right, topmost corner (this one, I'm extremely sure of).

Next, hit the ground floor switch with z. Lastly, hit the middle switch. After hitting all the switches in the CORRECT ORDER, hold C on the circle thingy on your left. IF YOU HIT THE WRONG SWITCH, the camera will veer towards the circle thingy, and it'll make a sound. IF YOU HIT THE RIGHT SWITCH, none of that will happen, and you must continue to the next switch you must correctly hit.

Once that's done, you have successfully activated the reactor you saw in the previous room.

Once the reactor has been activated, go to the "red" part of your map. A new area has been unlocked.

I made this all by memory btw, but I can probably make a full walkthrough with screenshots if enough people ask for it.

Last edited:

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
so I don't expect this to be answered any time soon but anyways...I have 1.62, and I don't know where the 3rd level of the wrench is so I can't go to the old labs, can anyone tell me the location of that last level because I've looked everywhere that I could think of

MusicSlayer

Dec 6, 2019
so I don't expect this to be answered any time soon but anyways...I have 1.62, and I don't know where the 3rd level of the wrench is so I can't go to the old labs, can anyone tell me the location of that last level because I've looked everywhere that I could think of
So, Im also playing v1.62, I got to the tower part, but I can't access any door there, are you also stucked there?

MusicSlayer

Dec 6, 2019
Just unlocked all CG (except for red slime one)

For people who ACTUALLY wanna play the game (it's actually pretty tough btw), here's a screenshot of the full map (v 1.62). The map can be accessed by pressing "Enter."

Getting past the "FARMS" part of the map can be pretty confusing, but there's a 4-part walkthrough on YouTube that shows you how to get to the first boss (the oak boss). It's by videogamestupid

If you don't feel like watching the videos though, here are some things to note:

-Once you get the blue-green key from Lucy, keep going left until you see a building with tiled, fancy-looking windows. You know you're in the right building if you see a table with four chairs around it. Navigate to the very top floor. You'll see a save point. Save. Exit through the open door on your left. You're now supposed to be on one of the building's balconies. Go right and jump unto the next roof. Use the key on the window with C and press up to get in.

-Lucy can be found on top of the red domed things on top. She's similar to the first girl, who's not afraid of heights. I forget her name, but she's the one who advises you that you can look down if you hold the down button for 3 seconds. THIS tip is extremely useful for one part of the map, which is actually hollow (I think this is the path that's accessed after you douse the fires with the sprinklers. I think this girl is also the one who advises you to find Lucy.

OAK BOSS WALKTHROUGH:
She has two types of attacks to look out for. When she raises her hands to summon a branch tentacle from the ground, strafe in either direction and duck (so basically, sidestep a little bit to dodge the rising branch, and press down to dodge the whiplash). When she raises into a fist (make sure you're not too close), duck and then go for an attack.

When she's low, her little sidekick will start pelting you with red projectiles. Dodge by jumping.

CITY WALK-THROUGH:
Once you get to the city, keep moving right until you meet a small blonde anime girl (hard to miss her, tbh). Push the barrel for her with C. When you try to talk to her again, she'll be silent. Go left until you see a building with some knock-off coca cola symbol. Get inside; once in, you have to end up on one of its balconies (I think it's the balcony with the girl who's hugging herself from the cold). You can jump to another balcony from there. After hopping unto the other balcony, enter the building again. You'll see some type of anime cat to the far right. Pick up with C. Go back to the girl. She'll give you a hospital keycard. Go right and use the keycard with C on the door with the green "cross" symbol on top (the one that looks like a hospital). Navigate around the building until you see a guy with a broken arm cast. He's the head mechanic or something. He'll have a long dialogue, and he'll give you access to the backdoor of the hospital that goes around the fire. He'll also tell you the location of the upgrade for your tool (second building of the second region of the city). By "second region of the city," he means the part of the city you can't traverse because of the fire. Get there through the backdoor he gave you access to. In the second part of the city, there's a new enemy type btw. The second building he refers to, however, can only be accessed by getting to the top of the first building FIRST. There's some save points there as well. These are the only difficult parts I remember.

SUCCUBUS walkthrough
The "mysterious girl" you meet before arriving in the city is actually a succubus. After going through the city, your next encounter with her will trigger a boss fight. There's a save point right before the battle. If my memory serves me well, this fight takes place in the forest.

In the save point I mentioned, there is a box that switches your "V" key power to a white orb. Use that against the boss. It allows you to throw a projectile at her with the V key.

Here's a few tips for defeating the red succubus:
-If she's in the lowest branch of a tree, she can be hit with a flying kick from Voms. Simply, jump and press z as your momentum goes forward.

-To hit her with the V skill I mentioned, try positioning yourself in a way where you're directly opposite to her location. If she's on the second branch of a tree, for instance, go on top of the second branch of another tree and try to hit from there.

-When she's low, she'll start pelting 4 hearts. Try to keep your distance.

ALERT ROOM/REACTOR ROOM:
I can't remember the exact location of this room on the map, but this is after your boss fight with the succubus. I think you get here after going through a building that allows you to cross a body of water (what I mean by this: there's a river you can't cross. To cross you have to get in a door. You get in a building, then you do some stuff, and then you exit out the other door. Voila. You've crossed the river).

You know you're in the spot I'm talking about when Voms comments about a reactor. Besides the alert blaring in the background, there's also tons of boxes that give you various "V" key skills. There's a door to the right of the save point there. Before heading into that door, get the V skill that gives you a shield. You'll thank me after seeing what's to come.

Upon entry into the next room, there'll be mogi girls infinitely spawning from a hole in the roof. To the very right, there are three switches. One on the third, topmost floor; one on the second, middle floor; one on the bottom floor. On your left, there's a circle thingy that you usually use your tool on. IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY, you must FIRST hit the switch on the topmost floor with z; it's the one at the very top, and it's situated on the right, topmost corner (this one, I'm extremely sure of).

Next, hit the ground floor switch with z. Lastly, hit the middle switch. After hitting all the switches in the CORRECT ORDER, hold C on the circle thingy on your left. IF YOU HIT THE WRONG SWITCH, the camera will veer towards the circle thingy, and it'll make a sound. IF YOU HIT THE RIGHT SWITCH, none of that will happen, and you must continue to the next switch you must correctly hit.

Once that's done, you have successfully activated the reactor you saw in the previous room.

Once the reactor has been activated, go to the "red" part of your map. A new area has been unlocked.

I made this all by memory btw, but I can probably make a full walkthrough with screenshots if enough people ask for it.
Did you get to the golem battle? I can't go anywhere in the tower because of the water

MusicSlayer

Dec 6, 2019
So, I've been gathering some info from trailers. The last one was about the Tower's Golem boss battle. I haven't see anyone going further in the tower, and in the trailers it seems like you need Chibi Ucogi to access a lot of areas. Have anyone unlocked Chibi Ucogi? Here is the place where I have seen the most helpful info

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
So, does anyone have access to the latest Beta version? Would be cool to have a most recent version of the game available on F95.

Reactions: sexyegg

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So, does anyone have access to the latest Beta version? Would be cool to have a most recent version of the game available on F95.
havent seen a new update on this one in a while. would love to have one as well

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
its stil v1.62
this is just some patreon money grab now
the dev talking crap so he keeps getting money as usually:poop:

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
its stil v1.62
this is just some patreon money grab now
the dev talking crap so he keeps getting money as usually:poop:
I don't know with this one. If you look at his blogspot ( this needs to be in OP with an edited description), his last post was a month ago with a status update. It'd be nice to see a sneak peak so we get some proof, but I don't think we can count him out just yet.

Reactions: 2nafish