Others Abandoned Mogi Origins [v1.85] [Erogi]

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Woah this is old, I remember this project way back in time, I still liked more the short flash games for the Ucogi than this, "monster girls" was never my cup of tea.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so does this only have Survival and time attack or am i missing something?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Setting "Adult Filter ON"
and get defeated (aka. get sex) with a monster girl *make sure u have a checkpoint or life to do*

or it's you lazy to play
just go to MogiOrigins\scenes
what would going onto scenes do... it's just .dat files.

D

Deleted member 3174751

how do you even control the main screen. I get to the homepage on the game and i cant use any of the keyboard keys

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So it's updated...but not the overview. Alrighty then. :p

TL;DR - The overview is so wrong, I can't convey this enough with the English language which is the only language I understand.

It's that bad, what is supposed to be the short version, has to be longer.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I remember this game... From like 5 years ago.. Is it still in progress or abandoned? What's going on with this ''situation'' ?

Superk

May 21, 2017
Hopefully this'll clear some things up.
From their :
" This is a special release since you won't be able to play the Story mode, but you can test your skills in the Extra modes! "

The last version with a story, to my knowledge, was the " (1.62)" back in November 2018. I'm sure it's still here, but I have it if it's not, and anyone cares enough for the story to want it.

You can also press CTRL+S on the home screen to unlock everything in the gallery.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
From their :
" This is a special release since you won't be able to play the Story mode, but you can test your skills in the Extra modes! "

The last version with a story, to my knowledge, was the " (1.62)" back in November 2018. I'm sure it's still here, but I have it if it's not, and anyone cares enough for the story to want it.

You can also press CTRL+S on the home screen to unlock everything in the gallery.
Looks like you have to donate to get excess to that download I hate to ask but would you please upload yours on here I would be very grateful. (Thanks for your time)

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
From their :

thanks for clearing things up a bit

Superk

May 21, 2017
Looks like you have to donate to get excess to that download I hate to ask but would you please upload yours on here I would be very grateful. (Thanks for your time)
No need. Someone already has a while ago.

You ask, and you shall receive.

There you go. I uploaded this a while ago in case anyone asked for it.