RPGM - Completed - Molestation Bulletin Board ~Target Is Your Wife~ [v1.00] [milkseki]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kittysure

Seems closer to something abandoned. There are only one or two scenes per girl. Even though there is a erotic record sheet there is nothing you can do but start scene or say no. Some clothes dont work. You have to rename a character in a folder to make the game run after the bull scenes start (need to rename "JIN" to "Ging" in the MOB folder. There is one girl that just dissapears or never appears (the Police Woman). Every time you do anything it says "achievement" but nothing happens. The bullitin board premise is forgotten except as a reason you get more money, but that is broken too and you can just keep cashing them in and buy more of the outfits that dont work.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

HouseCat07

A mess through and through. doesn't deliver on the chikan premise. doesn't deliver on NTR premise.
    Very repetitive. even skip button isn't an on or off. once you press S, it just skips through everything all at once.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

4ung-4ang

I wish, I could give it a better rating, I like chikan games, which are underrepresented, but this one is just bad

You have 4 girls to molster, but only the wife has different scenes, all others are the same, despite having different costumes and lines.
    I played for a few hours, it took so long, because you can't skip scenes, so you just have to do excaclty the same routine over and over again.