4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ309162_img_main.jpg

Overview:
There is not much content
With only basic play, there is no conversation, no story, no pregnancy expression.
It is a game that you play pranks and commit as you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-12-14
Release Date: 2020-12-08
Developer: Kumao
Censored:Yes
Version: 2020
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

e54bf069925270fb145a9f31fe44dc6f.gif e2607d80bdda3668410099928751cccc.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

SmurfVampire

Mar 19, 2019
I downloaded it and did not know what to do I think the game is cut on my screen, also it comes out in Japanese, not in English

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017

Guide in triple quotations because it might be false.
I found this guide in another place, tried it out and it didn't work. Followed the instructions, but it didn't work, I tried clicking her phone and it didn't work. This is a starting point however... Anyone found any clues yet?

Edit: There's an updated guide by RistiSamurai , go check it instead of this incompleted one.

Last edited:

Drazäel

Apr 5, 2020

Guide in triple quotations because it might be false.
I found this guide in another place, tried it out and it didn't work. Followed the instructions, but it didn't work, I tried clicking her phone and it didn't work. This is a starting point however... Anyone found any clues yet?
on the second day I had to caress her boobs for it to work and on the 4th day I had the skip day thing just by caressing her without panty so I played it safe and did it. You sometimes have to pat her one time after touching her to have day skip thin appear too. So far it worked.

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
on the second day I had to caress her boobs for it to work and on the 4th day I had the skip day thing just by caressing her without panty so I played it safe and did it. You sometimes have to pat her one time after touching her to have day skip thin appear too. So far it worked.
I forgot to mention that, thanks. The clues of what you need to do specifically is on the 4th and 5th day, but I don't know how to get pass that. On the 4th you needed to find a code from her bag, then input it into her phone, but I can't click the phone!

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
how do you fuk her i cant get
how do u get her panties off

Reactions: Kintora
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes