3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

propana

Mar 25, 2020
No blood related, no incest, no underage and no fake incest like STEP .... etc all in one nothing allowed.

Reactions: jojozz

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone have experience/know what Patreon Adult 3d game policies are or just 3d art in general? I of course understand no beastiality, underage and guro stuff but do they outright not allow incest stuff? Would I have to make all the characters "stepmoms", "stepsisters", etc...
No Incest Allowed, also they have a strict policy in regards to your art and what you are allowed to share

Reactions: jojozz

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
No blood related, no incest, no underage and no fake incest like STEP .... etc all in one nothing allowed.
I forget then, was the vanilla version of Milfy City basically just the MC living with a bunch of roommates? Should I just do subscribestar then?

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
No Incest Allowed, also they have a strict policy in regards to your art and what you are allowed to share
That's funny also because I feel like there are creators there that definitely push the bounds. But maybe they are lucky enough not to get removed

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I forget then, was the vanilla version of Milfy City basically just the MC living with a bunch of roommates? Should I just do subscribestar then?
From my experience subscribestar is not as much as friendly as Patreon.. they took a while to review my account, it took two weeks to get the payment from them, far far far less subscribers compared with Patreon.. something like 5 subs and 100+ patrons in 3 months... in the end decided to close that account.
If you're doing a game it's easy,, use the landlady tags and I'm sure someone will create an incest patch for you and you can not stop him..

Aug 3, 2020
Thanks for the info, probably will go for the "Landlady" route in Patreon but will try to make it easier for mods to just switch out words.
If you are curious, a lot of the older games got away with Incest content on Patreon because it was 'pre-crackdown'. At some point paypal decided that they didn't want to be associated with that stuff, and told Patreon to shape up. A lot of projects got cancelled, accounts closed, ect. The really big ones like Summertime Saga, ect, changed their game code to default to landlady, but yet still allow the user to change characters names, and relationships. If you don't mind a little extra work, thats probably the best route to take. Sure, it makes your story a little off to have such a close bond between the landlady and the MC, but most people can forgive that.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes