3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
I do not know who you are, man or woman .., so I will say this ... RESPECT !!! This is just a strikingly expressive model. The play of light and shadow is spectacular, makeup is good. Broken symmetry adds piquancy. WONDERFUL BEAUTY !!!
thanks a lot, really appreciate it. i was a little hesitant to upload it at first, since there's some error in her fingers. but after reading your comment I'm glad i upload it. I'm a man

Decus

May 13, 2019
thanks a lot, really appreciate it. i was a little hesitant to upload it at first, since there's some error in her fingers. but after reading your comment I'm glad i upload it. I'm a man
I am a complete zero in 3D and try not to give advice, but making an offer would probably be appropriate. Check out the basics of "Human Anatomy, Makeup and Photography". This will allow you not to make the obvious mistakes that many are sinning ...
P.S.
Well that was published. Riot and brightness of colors, play of light and small mistakes made your model Inimitable !!!

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I do not understand in what sense "qualified"? I meant that your character looks like a teenager.
I don't really agree, look at the pockets under her eyes for example. For me she's a very stylised, "cartoonified" 3D character, but who fits MILF characteristics.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes