3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I didn't want to reveal too many renders from my game yet, until I finished it in RenPy but I am having doubts about the body types...I understand everyone has preferences and I definitely like more big ass/big breast body types, but not sure if this is too ridiculous. I will like it one day and completely change it the next. jojozzgame (1).png jojozzgame (2).png I would have to redo most of the beginning scenes if I change the body type but I am willing to do it if the general consensus was to change it.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I didn't want to reveal too many renders from my game yet, until I finished it in RenPy but I am having doubts about the body types...I understand everyone has preferences and I definitely like more big ass/big breast body types, but not sure if this is too ridiculous. I will like it one day and completely change it the next. View attachment 1313339 View attachment 1313340 I would have to redo most of the beginning scenes if I change the body type but I am willing to do it if the general consensus was to change it.
She's got a beautiful face but the body shape is too exaggerated IMO, to be believable. It depends on the audience but if cartoon-like bodies are their thing.....? Right now the games on this site are awash with women whose bodies look like the fantasies of a 10-year old schoolboy. It would be nice to see something more realistic but then again it's all a matter of personal taste.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
She's got a beautiful face but the body shape is too exaggerated IMO, to be believable. It depends on the audience but if cartoon-like bodies are their thing.....? Right now the games on this site are awash with women whose bodies look like the fantasies of a 10-year old schoolboy. It would be nice to see something more realistic but then again it's all a matter of personal taste.
I think thats a fair assessment. I definitely will have another go at the body. Thanks for the feedback

Decus

May 13, 2019
Made more adjustments to the body while still keeping it my own (I like thick thighs and asses);). Let me know what you guys think and will re-render those beginning scenes and hopefully get this VN done by first week of August.
View attachment 1313591 View attachment 1313592 Cheers
My observation: There are very few model characters with big asses and hips, games with such characters can be counted on the fingers, which personally upsets me...
As it was rightly stated earlier "do everything for your own pleasure, without looking at someone else's opinion". Put aside doubts.., you like big asses, thighs, breasts, make your characters as you like. I am sure you will have your own consumer, your own connoisseur and your own fan. This is inevitable....
P.S.
It is not so important what kind of body your character has, it is important what kind of face. If don't like the character's face, the interest will be one-time and superficial. The face is a 75% success rate, the body is just a bonus.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
My observation: There are very few model characters with big asses and hips, games with such characters can be counted on the fingers, which personally upsets me...
As it was rightly stated earlier "do everything for your own pleasure, without looking at someone else's opinion". Put aside doubts.., you like big asses, thighs, breasts, make your characters as you like. I am sure you will have your own consumer, your own connoisseur and your own fan. This is inevitable....
P.S.
It is not so important what kind of body your character has, it is important what kind of face. If don't like the character's face, the interest will be one-time and superficial. The face is a 75% success rate, the body is just a bonus.
They can be counted on the fingers of a roomful of people. It's almost every other erotic game & is particularly the case where so-called MILF & "Mom" characters are represented. They've become a stereotype, that's how common they are. Usually the blimp-sized bodies are accompanied by the face of a 30 something-year old. You're right about the fan base though. People will play to their own tastes, e.g. when I see an air-bag titted character, I simply won't play the game. If the stories aren't meant to be believable at least the people in them benefit when there's some semblance of reality. I don't care how beautiful the model's faces are, I just don't like those that look as though somebody blew them up with a garage forecourt foot pump while mistaking them for a set of tyres.

Having said that, it's always up to the artist who's in charge of the creative process to decide what suits them. Life's too short to not have fun with the artwork. I was asked for feedback & gave it. Now the latest incarnation of the character under discussion looks better, i. e. the one on the left. Artists usually benefit from feedback & here we have two diametrically opposed views. It will be interesting to see which direction is eventually followed, if either.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Made more adjustments to the body while still keeping it my own (I like thick thighs and asses);). Let me know what you guys think and will re-render those beginning scenes and hopefully get this VN done by first week of August.
View attachment 1313591 View attachment 1313592 Cheers
These are great proportions. Personally, I like a little unrealism in a VN's models (y)

Would welcome a little more sag in mom's rack to max out her MILF stat. She's top notch!

Reactions: jojozz

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
A preview of a character I'm working on

View attachment 1310805
Man, this one is almost perfect for the role of "decent wife, mom of teen son, daughter of older father" in the story where she gets fucked by her son and dad. Great , great character, pretty realistic and believable. Hope to see her naked and getting fucked good. Congrats for your creation.

Decus

May 13, 2019
They can be counted on the fingers of a roomful of people. It's almost every other erotic game & is particularly the case where so-called MILF & "Mom" characters are represented. They've become a stereotype, that's how common they are. Usually the blimp-sized bodies are accompanied by the face of a 30 something-year old. You're right about the fan base though. People will play to their own tastes, e.g. when I see an air-bag titted character, I simply won't play the game. If the stories aren't meant to be believable at least the people in them benefit when there's some semblance of reality. I don't care how beautiful the model's faces are, I just don't like those that look as though somebody blew them up with a garage forecourt foot pump while mistaking them for a set of tyres.

Having said that, it's always up to the artist who's in charge of the creative process to decide what suits them. Life's too short to not have fun with the artwork. I was asked for feedback & gave it. Now the latest incarnation of the character under discussion looks better, i. e. the one on the left. Artists usually benefit from feedback & here we have two diametrically opposed views. It will be interesting to see which direction is eventually followed, if either.
I must admit that you have an excellent sense of humor. I really liked your answer (They can be counted on the fingers of a roomful of people.) For a long time I have not laughed so well and kindly. Thank you.
As for airships with airbags... I'll say this... The main thing is that they are talented, high-quality and beautifully made. The same formula applies to anorexic crackers.
In the world of fantasies and illusions, realism is not needed. Let the creators create, and we will admire !!!

Reactions: ancienregimele

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
I didn't want to reveal too many renders from my game yet, until I finished it in RenPy but I am having doubts about the body types...I understand everyone has preferences and I definitely like more big ass/big breast body types, but not sure if this is too ridiculous. I will like it one day and completely change it the next. View attachment 1313339 View attachment 1313340 I would have to redo most of the beginning scenes if I change the body type but I am willing to do it if the general consensus was to change it.
I think she looks fine the way she is. No need to change imo.

Reactions: Lord Semen
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes