3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Decus

May 13, 2019
You are a brave artist... not everyone would dare to take an age model.
I'll be honest.., this model is not my type and yet, it's a MASTERPIECE !!! A delightful and charming in its simplicity and beauty model. Her look is so penetrating and looks right in the eyes. Rarely does anyone manage to make this element qualitatively... Gorgeous work!
Super cool, I applaud you standing!!!
P.S.
Какая недооценённая работа, ну да это и неважно…

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
You are a brave artist... not everyone would dare to take an age model.
I'll be honest.., this model is not my type and yet, it's a MASTERPIECE !!! A delightful and charming in its simplicity and beauty model. Her look is so penetrating and looks right in the eyes. Rarely does anyone manage to make this element qualitatively... Gorgeous work!
Super cool, I applaud you standing!!!
P.S.
Какая недооценённая работа, ну да это и неважно…
это не проблема, я знаю, что то, что мне не нравится, вам может понравиться, этот раздел называется мамой, но, учитывая то, что они публикуют ... было бы правильно называть это милфой или старым подростком, меня это не интересует. .. им придают чушь, и они не отправляют чужие работы на почту ... работы, подписанные оригинальным художником ... это дает вам понять, как много они думают и как они смотрят на опубликованные работы

Reactions: Pogo58 and Decus

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
это не проблема, я знаю, что то, что мне не нравится, вам может понравиться, этот раздел называется мамой, но, учитывая то, что они публикуют ... было бы правильно называть это милфой или старым подростком, меня это не интересует. .. им придают чушь, и они не отправляют чужие работы на почту ... работы, подписанные оригинальным художником ... это дает вам понять, как много они думают и как они смотрят на опубликованные работы
All markers are different by taste and colour (На вкус и цвет все фломастеры разные).

This is what we say in Russia when want to emphasize that the world is richer than children's ideas of 'possible' colours, which are often at the level of 'Oh, what a yummy marker, I haven't tasted that colour yet!'

I'm generally not against both approaches and believe that both MILFs and grandmothers (GILFs?) can be sexy, just that in both cases certain 'limitations dictated by reality' must be respected. For example, don't ask your grandmother to walk in 12 centimeter high stilettos or have abs cubes on her belly that Schwertzenegger would envy.

As an example, I once tried to imagine what Mrs.Turner's (DoD) mum might look like, in a way that would not make a possible player want to say 'Fuck, I'm definitely missing this shit!'

It came out something like this:

GrandMaDoD02.jpg

GrandMaDoD.jpg

GrandMaMrsTurnerDoD.jpg

Last edited:

Decus

May 13, 2019
All markers are different by taste and colour (На вкус и цвет все фломастеры разные).

This is what we say in Russia when want to emphasize that the world is richer than children's ideas of 'possible' colours, which are often at the level of 'Oh, what a yummy marker, I haven't tasted that colour yet!'

I'm generally not against both approaches and believe that both MILFs and grandmothers (GILFs?) can be sexy, just that in both cases certain 'limitations dictated by reality' must be respected. For example, don't ask your grandmother to walk in 12 centimeter high stilettos or have abs cubes on her belly that Schwertzenegger would envy.

As an example, I once tried to imagine what Mrs.Turner's (DoD) mum might look like, in a way that would not make a possible player want to say 'Fuck, I'm definitely missing this shit!'

It came out something like this:

View attachment 1353005

View attachment 1353007

View attachment 1353008
As for the AlexStone markers, you are certainly right,"There are no comrades for the taste and color", but with regard to the children's idea of the world, color and everything else, let me disagree with you... Children's idea of the world is much richer than the real one, since they are not burdened with knowledge and experience.
I can't understand in any way why realism is needed, you are not working on a car part in a design office... If you have a desire, then put your grandmother on 12-centimeter heels, make her cubes on her stomach like a bodybuilder, and at least attach a third tit... Just do it beautifully and efficiently. You are the creators, so create...
P.S.
The stool is cool, however, like the model !

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
As for the AlexStone markers, you are certainly right,"There are no comrades for the taste and color", but with regard to the children's idea of the world, color and everything else, let me disagree with you... Children's idea of the world is much richer than the real one, since they are not burdened with knowledge and experience.
I can't understand in any way why realism is needed, you are not working on a car part in a design office... If you have a desire, then put your grandmother on 12-centimeter heels, make her cubes on her stomach like a bodybuilder, and at least attach a third tit... Just do it beautifully and efficiently. You are the creators, so create...
P.S.
The stool is cool, however, like the model !
Well, I was just brought up to distinguish between different types of art: here we have realism, here we have impressionism, here we have abstract art, this is some obscure contemporary art, and don't look here, it's just a fire alarm button, not an art object. ( ).

I don't usually comment on someone else's renders, but if I do, it's from the perspective of realism art and technical errors that may not be visible to the author or simply not obvious. No more!

Although I adore kitsch as well, such as what OhWee does with 'tanks - bears - balalaikas - Batman wings - fishnet stockings - and two-meter dicks on the protagonists'. And it's a different genre where, as they say, 'the worse, the better', and in some places 'so hopelessly bad that it's great'!

Reactions: Decus

Decus

May 13, 2019
Well, I was just brought up to distinguish between different types of art: here we have realism, here we have impressionism, here we have abstract art, this is some obscure contemporary art, and don't look here, it's just a fire alarm button, not an art object. ( ).

I don't usually comment on someone else's renders, but if I do, it's from the perspective of realism art and technical errors that may not be visible to the author or simply not obvious. No more!

Although I adore kitsch as well, such as what OhWee does with 'tanks - bears - balalaikas - Batman wings - fishnet stockings - and two-meter dicks on the protagonists'. And it's a different genre where, as they say, 'the worse, the better', and in some places 'so hopelessly bad that it's great'!
I agree, the ability to distinguish one style from another is a useful skill, although optional.
As far as I understand, there are no style restrictions in this category... And it follows from this that you can place at least a centaur here, the main thing is that the centaur is a female over the age of 30.
Correct me if I'm wrong...

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I agree, the ability to distinguish one style from another is a useful skill, although optional.
As far as I understand, there are no style restrictions in this category... And it follows from this that you can place at least a centaur here, the main thing is that the centaur is a female over the age of 30.
Correct me if I'm wrong...
Well, at least two centaurs, related by kinship and reproducing sexually, should be placed in this category specifically. I won't say anything about budding, nor will I say anything about the age at which the youngest of the centaurs reaches the age of consent. I think it would be better to write everywhere that such a centaur has already reached the age of 18. Parthenogenesis is definitely allowed, the public loves lesbian plots and hermaphrodites.

cClaireJulia31082019.png

And yes, you don't have to show the sexual intercourse of centaurs either, you can just say like the author of 'A Wife and Mother': "I plan that these two creatures will fuck sometimes in the future, but for now I just need your donates!".

Reactions: panzerj and K4in
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes