3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
A preview of what I'm working on
Wow, there are soo many good contributions in this thread, love this one! Absolutely beautiful face and I think her hair adds so much to it. Can you give us a hint about what it is you're working on: game? VN? Please tell me she plays a major role in whatever it is you're making.

May 23, 2021
Wow, there are soo many good contributions in this thread, love this one! Absolutely beautiful face and I think her hair adds so much to it. Can you give us a hint about what it is you're working on: game? VN? Please tell me she plays a major role in whatever it is you're making.
It's a bit too early to share a lot but she does play the role of a main love interest for a VN

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
Your model's face is very beautiful and interesting !!!
The figure, by the way, also good.
I agree...very subtle and pretty....not an easy task.

For my tastes, her body is maybe a little too perfect (breasts could use a little bit more of a real world feel to them...IMO)....but at least she's not a pontoon-titty'd barbie doll!

Very well done!

Reactions: bangarengo

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Are these fan remakes of Bad Bobby Saga, or are these from the game? (Or at this point I think you'd have to say 'from any iteration of the game' as it had been remade and is being remade again(?))
these are renders that i created.based on BBS..

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes