3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Same birthmark would be a funny quirk actually. But I guess you're focussed on these details as any good artist is ;).

I'll be offline for the holidays, and when I come back next year, I hope Santa will have brought at least a nice mini series with these two babes. I'm saying this as a joke of course, I realise how much time a render takes, especially quality renders like yours!
Nah.. I'm sorry but I can't do much work on the winter holidays.. busy with other stuff :)
But next year I'm planning to work more on the game actually or to continue the series/comics if the game/ren'py will be too much for me.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
haha_i.png

Just a quick funny one :LOL: was having a laugh earlier that gf looks like she has tiny balls on the last render.. actually it's her fingers but didn't came well..
Well.. she might have..

Dad: Fuck it I'm out of here.. my ass still hurts from last one.. you crazy bitches..
MomGf: Come back you bastard, we gonna find you eventually!
GF: Hey you! What are you looking at?

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Cum for mommy!
No.. I'm gonna cum for me!

View attachment 488493
Damn funny, usually I'm not at all into futa but heck in some cases it's fun.

Don't want to bother you too much with my comments dude, but:

-nails, skin, hair, overall texture and rendering: beautiful
-daughter: absolutely fucking perfect. Mean, bitchy and slutty-looking like I like'em.
-mother: I would point out her cheeks are kinda funny looking (too much botox perhaps :LOL:?). Perhaps you should make her face longer? Longer/bigger nose nose and slightly more protruding chin?

eh, don't mind the comments if you don't like them, I share them simply because I really like your work!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Damn funny, usually I'm not at all into futa but heck in some cases it's fun.

Don't want to bother you too much with my comments dude, but:

-nails, skin, hair, overall texture and rendering: beautiful
-daughter: absolutely fucking perfect. Mean, bitchy and slutty-looking like I like'em.
-mother: I would point out her cheeks are kinda funny looking (too much botox perhaps :LOL:?). Perhaps you should make her face longer? Longer/bigger nose nose and slightly more protruding chin?

eh, don't mind the comments if you don't like them, I share them simply because I really like your work!
Yeah.. well that was the reason for the botox :LOL: i ll take a look later and maybe ton down a bit :) thanks
And for the futa, shemale, female with cocks and fairy tails or whatever you wanna call them, not really my type either.
It's the first renders I've done with a futa.. just for fun anyway.

VideoChat Part 2 :LOL:

chat2_i.png

Random viewer: Lick her ass honey!
Random viewer: What a slut!
Random viewer: I would give all my money to get a blowjob from her
Random viewer: PRO bitches!
Random viewer: God will punish you all and you'll burn in hell.. come and join our community on http: // *****church.com
Random viewer: Meh.. fucking sluts everywhere mate!
Random viewer: Ashley it's a lot better than you two ugly bitches!

Ashley:
0.31 ALPHA small.png 1.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-0-alpha-evakiss.2633/

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah.. well that was the reason for the botox :LOL: i ll take a look later and maybe ton down a bit :) thanks
And for the futa, shemale, female with cocks and fairy tails or whatever you wanna call them, not really my type either.
It's the first renders I've done with a futa.. just for fun anyway.

VideoChat Part 2 :LOL:

View attachment 488562
Mommy is bloody perfect on this one. I guess it depends on the angle. And I really like the idea of having a botoxed MILF btw, adds to the bimbo character. Anyway, you made my day with these renders man, keep up the excellent work(y).

Reactions: CulayTL

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
CulayTL Ro hit
Here we go its been more than a month since i last posted something on my incest story. So now is the time to share what i've made so far...
But before that i have to thanks CulayTL for his immense help on making this possible. He made the whole renpy visual novel and fixed my terrible spelling and also taught me how to use Marvellous Designer. So Thank you mate for everything.

Anyway no more chit chat here is you link for the Visual novel (122 renders inside) :D

Some Preview:
[Edited]Mom Loving Son Test 34.png [Edited]Mom Loving Son Test 44.png [Edited]Mom Loving Son Test 49.png [Edited]Mom Loving Son Test 68.png [Edited]Mom Loving Son Test 84.png [Edited]Mom Loving Son Test 95.png [Edited]Mom Loving Son Test 98.png [Edited]Mom Loving Son Test 119.png [Edited]Mom Loving Son Test 122.png

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
CulayTL Ro hit
Here we go its been more than a month since i last posted something on my incest story. So now is the time to share what i've made so far...
But before that i have to thanks CulayTL for his immense help on making this possible. He made the whole renpy visual novel and fixed my terrible spelling and also taught me how to use Marvellous Designer. So Thank you mate for everything.

Anyway no more chit chat here is you link for the Visual novel (122 renders inside) :D

Some Preview:
View attachment 493149 View attachment 493151 View attachment 493152 View attachment 493153 View attachment 493154 View attachment 493156 View attachment 493157 View attachment 493158 View attachment 493159
You should pm a mod to set up a thread for this, or make a request thread yourself

Even if its a kinetic novel, since people constantly complain about being blue balled in games, you will probably find a fair few who would enjoy this

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
You should pm a mod to set up a thread for this, or make a request thread yourself

Even if its a kinetic novel, since people constantly complain about being blue balled in games, you will probably find a fair few who would enjoy this
Well... thanks mate... but this is a very small project and i dont know if it's worth making a whole thread for basically just 122 renders

Reactions: Ro hit

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Well... thanks mate... but this is a very small project and i dont know if it's worth making a whole thread for basically just 122 renders
As long as people enjoy it I don't think the small amount of renders will bother people

Honestly there are threads for 0.1s with far less content lol

Its completely up to yourself of course, it was just a suggestion. I just think you would find people who would enjoy your work, and its always good to have more eyes on what you create

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah Nomec104 .. PM a mod or an uploader :rolleyes:
Should I ask for a developer tag as well?

Yeah.. half true.. but there are plenty of other games with more content on a single update than this one and plenty of other users with higher expectations.. my guess the reviews won't be good at least for the content side which will drag down the review stats.. add the bad English, lack of choices or other game options, not a complex story.. can almost call it a rushed one.. mom gives hj to her son from nowhere and 24hrs later they are in love :LOL: I mean no offence Nomec104 , I really like your story and renders but from this comic/visual novel to a game it's still a long way.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes