3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Good job Radnor Arno!
I love the characters you created, especially the female one, hihi!
As I see you're still very new to Daz, I'll try to help you out a bit, without my intention being otherwise, since we've all gone through this beginner stage!
You did a rendering to viewport, but not in IRAY, which is closer to reality! This can be changed in RENDER SETTINGS, in the part that says Engine! But for all the rendering to work in IRAY, make sure all the textures you applied to the scene are in IRAY too...
Another thing you should learn right from the start is to make Dforce simulations, as Check that the female character's skirt is up and a Dforce simulation to the dress would make the scene more real...
Since you didn't render in Iray, I assume you will probably have problems with the lights, since Iray changes everything the viewport shows us!
I really liked the idea and look forward to its development!

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I have a question and it's only an observation to all devs/artist and players I guess. Why do so many make the son or MC so small compared to the Moms / milfs and why are so many MC's 12yr old looking boys?
I've never really figured it out so I am asking here.
Thx
Maybe google "shotacon", but don't do it at work...

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I have a question and it's only an observation to all devs/artist and players I guess. Why do so many make the son or MC so small compared to the Moms / milfs and why are so many MC's 12yr old looking boys?
Thx
I think that the fact that a mature woman finds sexual satisfaction with a very young character, which she can't achieve with her husband, in a way, is one of her most successful kinks, I think!
I mean, which of us with just 12 13 years old didn't dream of having sex with our hot neighbor, hihihi!
Our friend's mother?
You know, that lady on her hands and knees who took care of the flowers in the backyard when we were going to call her son to go play soccer...

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Thx
because we tend to go after what we like, most games have this concept, many tend to make the observer happy, so I would say that it depends much more on who plays than on who creates, this is my impression, for others it will be different

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I totally understand what you mean. I was/am still a player of VN's so i know that side also. I am also a dev now and as a dev, I/we create what we totally believe in. If i create something that irritates me but many love, then trust me ill only do it for the money and have no respect for my work. If I dont love what im doing I will not do it. Also very important as a story teller, character creator, novel maker I want to give you the player something you may never have thought of or seen.

So I totally get your comment, still you have to see it from a devs side too I believe.

IF i can add, when i was 12/13, older women didnt excite me at all. They were gross lol. I still don't understand why an older women would like a 12yr boy fucking her. 18yr old looking guy yes... I probably don't get shotacon.

because we tend to go after what we like, most games have this concept, many tend to make the observer happy, so I would say that it depends much more on who plays than on who creates, this is my impression, for others it will be different

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I totally understand what you mean. I was/am still a player of VN's so i know that side also. I am also a dev now and as a dev, I/we create what we totally believe in. If i create something that irritates me but many love, then trust me ill only do it for the money and have no respect for my work. If I dont love what im doing I will not do it. Also very important as a story teller, character creator, novel maker I want to give you the player something you may never have thought of or seen.

So I totally get your comment, still you have to see it from a devs side too I believe.

IF i can add, when i was 12/13, older women didnt excite me at all. They were gross lol. I still don't understand why an older women would like a 12yr boy fucking her. 18yr old looking guy yes... I probably don't get shotacon.
I am one of those who often and fiercely goes against the tide, the one who is different from the general way of thinking ... often not understood or misunderstood, this road is full of slaps and insults (you don't know how many times I have thought about quitting), but if that's what you want, you'll feel good about yourself ...

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018

It's adolescent male fantasy. Technically "shota" can be up to 15 years old. Lots of teenage boys had crushes on their teachers or did the whole "dude your mom is so hot" dialogue. The sheer improbability of it adds to the appeal(I think). The only real-life examples I can think of starts with that teacher, Mary LeTournea(who slept with a 13 year old boy and was twice impregnated by him). There have been many other teachers since who were caught with young men between the ages of 13 and 17. We're far less likely to hear about any actual incestuous relations between mothers and underage sons, though.

13 year old boys fantasizing about conquering every girl and woman in their path is equivalent to fantasizing about being Superman. I mean, it ain't gonna happen IRL, but it's interesting fodder for a game.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Fair enough, i get that. BUT how many of you/us who play these games are currently 12yrs old?
And yes i understand some older women, specially teachers who are in a position of power and nurture i guess may feel this towards a younger boy/man. But those are only a few.

It's adolescent male fantasy. Technically "shota" can be up to 15 years old. Lots of teenage boys had crushes on their teachers or did the whole "dude your mom is so hot" dialogue. The sheer improbability of it adds to the appeal(I think). The only real-life examples I can think of starts with that teacher, Mary LeTournea(who slept with a 13 year old boy and was twice impregnated by him). There have been many other teachers since who were caught with young men between the ages of 13 and 17. We're far less likely to hear about any actual incestuous relations between mothers and underage sons, though.

13 year old boys fantasizing about conquering every girl and woman in their path is equivalent to fantasizing about being Superman. I mean, it ain't gonna happen IRL, but it's interesting fodder for a game.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Fair enough, i get that. BUT how many of you/us who play these games are currently 12yrs old?
And yes i understand some older women, specially teachers who are in a position of power and nurture i guess may feel this towards a younger boy/man. But those are only a few.
I'm middle aged. My "age-appropriate options" are basically "Dad perving on his daughters(including loli content)" or "dirty old man creeping and manipulating younger women into servicing him". Those genres do not fill me with joy.
General breakdown by age of male protagonists:
1) way too young shota(e.g. Insexual Awakening, Urban Demons)
2) average teen shota
3) High school senior
4) College student
5) young adult(22-29)
6) thirty something, usually a professional of some kind
7) early middle age--usually a dad
8) late middle age to early senior

There's a buttload of games with 18-24 year old protagonists, then it tapers off in both directions. Category 8 is almost exclusively "dirty old man" themed stuff. Category 7 is a lot of dad stuff.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

I think what makes everything interesting is the fact that we are not all the same, and our experiences, the context in which we were raised, etc., mark us deeply for the rest of our lives and shape us psychologically!
This site is rich in all kinds of kinks and we should always look for the ones we feel good about and fit in!
A mature woman, looking for satisfaction with a 20 year old, is also a nice turn-on!
Like a depraved old man taking advantage of a woman in her twenties, etc etc etc!
But as this thread is dedicated especially to moms, it's only natural that we find some young characters in the mix!
Now regarding a game you create, you have to decide what is important! Whether it's money you want to earn or you want to stay true to your kinks, which isn't always profitable!
In any case, it is just fantasy and sometimes fantasy helps us to overcome and forget any negative thoughts we may have. It's like therapy...
Sometimes when we see these little age characters, we go back to living the fantasies we had at that age and that's a rejuvenation of the soul, hihi!
Aaaaaahhh, my neighbor....Hihihi!

Radnor Arno

Oct 6, 2019
Good job Radnor Arno!
I love the characters you created, especially the female one, hihi!
As I see you're still very new to Daz, I'll try to help you out a bit, without my intention being otherwise, since we've all gone through this beginner stage!
You did a rendering to viewport, but not in IRAY, which is closer to reality! This can be changed in RENDER SETTINGS, in the part that says Engine! But for all the rendering to work in IRAY, make sure all the textures you applied to the scene are in IRAY too...
Another thing you should learn right from the start is to make Dforce simulations, as Check that the female character's skirt is up and a Dforce simulation to the dress would make the scene more real...
Since you didn't render in Iray, I assume you will probably have problems with the lights, since Iray changes everything the viewport shows us!
I really liked the idea and look forward to its development!
Thank you so much, Terminatorgames ... I still have a lot to learn. If after downloading Daz3D, I had almost 1 year without using the program, why didn't I understand anything ... now in the last year I have learned more... but I still need to know more . Iray really don't know how to use it :cautious:

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Radnor Arno

Oct 6, 2019
Hi All,

So as you may or may not know y3df is dead or not updating anymore as a milf lover this is bad.
I suggest we share as much as we can on here while crediting the creators and letting those that can support their work.

Thoughts ?
Give us the names of the Y3DF artists and we support them. I don't know, but to support artists who left their work half... I don't know :unsure:

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes