3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
After many years with Daz I realized that I'm not good enogh to create realistic renders. I think that daz is not sufficient just like my skils. So last time I try to create toon or semi toon characters. I have some samples of the same character in different age and/or transfering shape between male and female which fit very well to this thread.
KatryaLucaPICT.jpg
Sample of MS

3DU_MD00.jpg
3DU_MD01.jpg
MD - the same shape with age addons

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
After many years with Daz I realized that I'm not good enogh to create realistic renders. I think that daz is not sufficient just like my skils. So last time I try to create toon or semi toon characters. I have some samples of the same character in different age and/or transfering shape between male and female which fit very well to this thread.
View attachment 1533115
Sample of MS

View attachment 1533117
View attachment 1533123
MD - the same shape with age addons
As you can see from a lot posts from this thread, all the artists have a different rendering/artistic style, so no "one style rules them all" So keep exploring and working on what style you like best and if toon works for you, go for it! :)

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Like jojozz sayed, it is art and no one has the golden Style. Some uf us focused on stylised and other on realistic, find ur way...
On my side it took me nearly a year to know how the daz take the render pipeline to creat realisticly skins, lights etc... and i am still a noob :D so keep going and find your way ... MY date on my profile was the first time i come in touch with this art 3Drender, and i know how i was impressed from some renders here and thats why i start to Render in May 2020 ... so u can see ...

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Toons "forgive" more misstakes.
HJ_A1.png
This animation with realistic characters would be terrible. Still image with only 2 moving elements.
Rhiannon is incredible. She overcome 2 very serious problems.
1. Complex animation of whole body and
2. Big breasts under clothes. Most of renders show big breasts. It is ok till they are naked, but with clothes it gives weird unnatural effents. Rhiannon did it perfect.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes