3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Aug 9, 2020
damn she is amazing. may i know what morphs or models did you use to put her together please?

Pretty please with a cherry on top. Please and thank you.
The base model is from Mabel 8 Pro bundel:
1649523468889.png
(hum..., her dildo is pretty creepy)
base: 80%
+ 46%
+
+ 2 or 3 hundred morphs ... good luck

Oct 15, 2020
It's really sad that there is not a single VN focusing on a mature lady without any side characters. A VN with an original story between young and old, with a large age difference. A lady with wrinkles, a mature desirable body, imperfect skin... I don't know why haven't anyone got balls big enough to make one... Wish I would have better hardware, you would see what a real MOM love story looks like...

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
It's really sad that there is not a single VN focusing on a mature lady without any side characters. A VN with an original story between young and old, with a large age difference. A lady with wrinkles, a mature desirable body, imperfect skin... I don't know why haven't anyone got balls big enough to make one... Wish I would have better hardware, you would see what a real MOM love story looks like...
That is what you're talking about:
https://f95zone.to/threads/97871/

Last edited:
Reactions: goodsex
Oct 15, 2020
That is what you're talking about:
https://f95zone.to/threads/97871/

No brother I'm talking about a realistic story, where the ladies are not ex-victoria's secret models, they went through hardships in life, their looks are worn out from life difficulties, and there is the young guy (not 10y old), who can make them feel desired again...

Nothing against your VN, i do respect all the work and the effort that's put into VNs. But that's definitely not what I'm talking about...

Reactions: Knight2416

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
No brother I'm talking about a realistic story, where the ladies are not ex-victoria's secret models, they went through hardships in life, their looks are worn out from life difficulties, and there is the young guy (not 10y old), who can make them feel desired again...

Nothing against your VN, i do respect all the work and the effort that's put into VNs. But that's definitely not what I'm talking about...
Show me with example pictures what you mean...

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes