3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
So I've finished Nicole's character images, so I'm starting on Elizabeth's (the mom/landlord in my VN). I recently had someone tell me they didn't like the way she looks... :(

View attachment 1879329
This might just be my personal taste but you have the same issue like many other creators who make mom characters have and that is that they simply look too young.
That character looks more like a big sister who is in her late twenties than a mother in her late thirties/early forties.
Take a look at this character here:

Some crows feet around the eyes and some subtle wrinkles around the nose/mouth area and maybe also the forehead would imho make her look a lot more like a milf.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This might just be my personal taste but you have the same issue like many other creators who make mom characters have and that is that they simply look too young.
That character looks more like a big sister who is in her late twenties than a mother in her late thirties/early forties.

Some crows feet around the eyes and some subtle wrinkles around the nose/mouth area and maybe also the forehead would imho make her look a lot more like a milf.
nah, late thirties/early forties mom should look more like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: NeverEast

NeverEast

May 26, 2017
This might just be my personal taste but you have the same issue like many other creators who make mom characters have and that is that they simply look too young. That character looks more like a big sister who is in her late twenties than a mother in her late thirties/early forties.

First of all, how are you going to compare me to the ultimate milf creator, OGDX? That seems a little harsh and unobtainable for someone of my talent :KEK: (absolutely love their work though).

Second, I agree with you. She does look a little young, but then again, it's 3dx. There has to be nice blend of what we love about real life and what we wish real life was more like. There's a reason that every 40+ year old in hollywood looks drastically younger than they actual are compared to others their age... it's desirable. With that said, I had to go back and make my mommy actually have better milkers :BootyTime: so I added a few subtle lines in the process which I'm happy with (result below). It's a good critique, just don't go expecting grandmas from me :KEK:.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
First of all, how are you going to compare me to the ultimate milf creator, OGDX? That seems a little harsh and unobtainable for someone of my talent :KEK: (absolutely love their work though).

Second, I agree with you. She does look a little young, but then again, it's 3dx. There has to be nice blend of what we love about real life and what we wish real life was more like. There's a reason that every 40+ year old in hollywood looks drastically younger than they actual are compared to others their age... it's desirable. With that said, I had to go back and make my mommy actually have better milkers :BootyTime: so I added a few subtle lines in the process which I'm happy with (result below). It's a good critique, just don't go expecting grandmas from me :KEK:.
I do like the subtle changes you've made to her.
And when it comes to milf characters it's also a bit about variety for me, because what is the point of having a milf character when the player can't visually differentiate the milf and the big sister for example?
When you have a game with several female characters from 18 years old to 40 years old and they pretty much all look the same age it's just a bit boring imho.

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022

certainly, more realistic my friend! amazing work!

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes