3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
StoryTIME!! (I’ll try and be brief).

In my “middle” years of schooling, there was this woman that would arrive to gather her child, regularly, wearing… the most boner infuriating horse-riding outfit. It was ridiculous. She wore it every time. Straight off the horse and then gather the little afterthought from school, “Hope he doesn’t burp on me.”

And this outfit left NOTHING to the imagination when you’re… only looking for another Playboy to lift from someone else s parent. Hips. Lips. And Tits.

Within a year or two of eating my knuckles every day I got an awakening look at her, I’m wandering around with some other kid where he lives and… whaddya know… “So this is the BLAH-BLAH FARM”. And we walk in there and… this woman - the one with the perfect tits and the riding crop - is in the back of a cheap truck BAILING HAY! And I’m not kidding you. She is in there with 3-4 other dudes and they are throwing heavy hay off the truck. Aggressively.

AND

She’s got no top on.

Tits. All tits. Both of them. Throwing hay out of a truck that she’s within and 3-4 other guys.

-I look at my “new” friend. Cuz, this is weird, right? But before he can respond she’s like, “Oh hiiiiiiii… Other Friend… is the bladdedly blah?” And now I’m just duwn. I want to drop. I maintain my legs somehow, and we walllllllllllk byyyyyyyy…

Some images you never lose sight of.

Goddamn. That was a good one.

Reactions: Precox
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes