3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
“STRONG ERECTION!! Mother is pleased.”

I mean, when you really break it all down to brass taxes - that’s pretty much the gist of everything.

And I don’t say that as a guy who wants to fuck his mom. I most definitely don’t (like, yuck even). But the things that come and go… yeah, we’re all just tryin' to get that back some (or better).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: procurement92

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
And I don’t say that as a guy who wants to fuck his mom. I most definitely don’t (like, yuck even).
Come on, who didn't want to fuck his mother in her prime 35-40 years? Unless her body had some serious flaws that turned you off. I've seen so many hypocrites telling something along these lines. We all come here for one main reason - to fap at a something that isn't feasible in real life for us, for one reason or another.

If you can fap and cum at a something - it means you would've taken an opportunity to do THE SAME in real life, if that particular scenario was possible IRL for you.

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Come on, who didn't want to fuck his mother in her prime 35-40 years? Unless her body had some serious flaws that turned you off. I've seen so many hypocrites telling something along these lines. We all come here for one reason - to fap at something that isn't feasible in real life for us, for one reason or another. If you can fap and cum at a something - it means you would've taken an opportunity to do the same in real life, if that particular scenario was possible IRL for you.

Bro. I never wanted to fuck my mom. Sorry.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Bro. I never wanted to fuck my mom. Sorry.
Ok, means that you'd have fapped at watching real life real time incestual sex between some good-looking mother and her son, then? :D While being nearby to them :D Just trying to understand people's psychology on that regard.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes