3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
I'm going to have to go with the original render as well...but I'm wondering: as much of a foot-guy as you are, why do you have this hot mama wearing shoes?
I am! but i love footwear of all kinds! i am also still in process of morphing her lower half.. legs, feet,, arches, veins etc. ...stay tuned!

not one person like the cartoon effect. this saves me a lot of time post render...but personally, i prefer it.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Something a little different from a short story I've been kicking around in my head.

"In the months that followed the outbreak, Jack and his mother fled to the countryside and had done their best to avoid all others, human or otherwise. When his mother started showing signs of infection, he panicked. The thought of being completely alone in this hellish world was more than he could bear. Instead of ending her before she turned, he restrained her.

At first, he hoped for a miracle. Maybe she’d get better; Maybe, someone would find a cure. Now, he knows better. As crazy as it sounds, the same virus that took his mother also gave him a wonderfully macabre gift. His mind may be edging towards insanity, but he will not be alone."

View attachment 2180108
he's going to need a gag or she's going bite him...

Jetlag

Aug 2, 2018
Something a little different from a short story I've been kicking around in my head.

"In the months that followed the outbreak, Jack and his mother fled to the countryside and had done their best to avoid all others, human or otherwise. When his mother started showing signs of infection, he panicked. The thought of being completely alone in this hellish world was more than he could bear. Instead of ending her before she turned, he restrained her.

At first, he hoped for a miracle. Maybe she’d get better; Maybe, someone would find a cure. Now, he knows better. As crazy as it sounds, the same virus that took his mother also gave him a wonderfully macabre gift. His mind may be edging towards insanity, but he will not be alone."

View attachment 2180108
Make more renders about it or a game, its good :)

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Hello friends! My New Girlfriend? UPDATE #4, Now we have the Cover + 30 pages, available in my Subscribestar page follow the link in:
Cover MNG Ch 1.jpg

and in my Subscribestar page we have SLEEPER Ch2 - Cooker. UPDATE #3 - Cover + 16 pages

Ch2 pg 0 Cooker Cover edit.png

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I am! but i love footwear of all kinds! i am also still in process of morphing her lower half.. legs, feet,, arches, veins etc. ...stay tuned!

not one person like the cartoon effect. this saves me a lot of time post render...but personally, i prefer it.
If you prefer the cartoon effect, then you pursue it. You're nice enough to post your art where we can all see it...but we're not a paying audience you have to worry about pleasing. Do what makes you happy my friend. (y)

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
If you prefer the cartoon effect, then you pursue it. You're nice enough to post your art where we can all see it...but we're not a paying audience you have to worry about pleasing. Do what makes you happy my friend. (y)
Thanks! i do enjoy hearing suggestions or tips. it keeps me engaged and learning new things i normally wouldnt venture into.

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
does princess milf leia and a young handsome Jabba count for this thread? asking before i post :LOL: or Ripley from aliens

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes