3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 2306232
I thought that Mom's sex drive would slow down after she got pregnant, but it had the opposite effect: We were breeding nearly everyday. News spread fast because my Aunt decided she wanted to move in with us next week. Dad was pretty confused with what was going on but just shrugged it off as a crazy coincidence. I guess it's better he doesn't know...

The last part of the commission, enjoy!
Cumming inside mom everyday for months could only end one way :devilish: :love:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Home14.jpg Home8.jpg Home3.jpg Home3.jpg
you guys looking for story hmmm I think it's easy first Let's get your attions View attachment 2306293 thats something I wanted to do but I didn't But I am going to tell the story here you see There was View attachment 2306302 The brothere were Close to his Sister like Sticking to her all the time She got invited to party and told him about it anyway View attachment 2306305 he looked at her and (thinking what could Someone do to her there so ) View attachment 2306309 he stop and told her he would go to View attachment 2306311 she got angry and wanted to go home and he felt it and try it to stop her View attachment 2306314 She blow and said I want to be myself how Could I be my own if everystep you with me View attachment 2306319 he stop to think about what she told him and yalled View attachment 2306329 At her And said You DON"T WANT ME ANYMORE WTF YOU USED TO LOVE OUR TIME TOGTHER View attachment 2306333 she Looked at him and said I don't wanna talk about Any of this Now View attachment 2306337 you always Controlling don't talk to that one don't drink don't Dance like this your my brother not my Dad View attachment 2306343 he looked the other way and said whatever but *saw car coming fast * View attachment 2306344 and acted faster (she thought he Got crazy for runing at her out of blue) View attachment 2306348 But then she saw what's going on View attachment 2306349 EAAAA View attachment 2306351 All he thought about this Moment was View attachment 2306353 her View attachment 2306356 and himself say nothing would stop them View attachment 2306360 the love inside each of them that nothing can could stop it at that time View attachment 2306364 But what will matter now View attachment 2306365 was he felt scared of what would happend to her now Last thing was this memory View attachment 2306371 Nothing would protect her that was his last thought View attachment 2306375 But he didn't die He got in coma For TWO YEARS he was 18 she was 16 when that happend and woke up and got home his own mother didn't know him first sight but there is something they didn't know he didn't have memory of any of them AT ALL but he felt warm*For more picture ask* as I said I got no Codeing Skill I wanted try but with a bit of time i got bored anyway That a story for you to get ideas and all
Hosptal1.jpg Hosptal2.jpg Hosptal3.jpg Hosptal4.jpg Hosptal5.jpg Hosptal6.jpg Hosptal7.jpg Hosptal8.jpg Hosptal9.jpg Hosptal10.jpg Hosptal11.jpg Hosptal12.jpg Hosptal13.jpg Hosptal14.jpg Hosptal15.jpg Hosptal16.jpg Hosptal17.jpg Hosptal18.jpg Hosptal19.jpg Hosptal20.jpg Hosptal21.jpg Hosptal22.jpg Hosptal23.jpg Hosptal24.jpg Hosptal25.jpg Hosptal26.jpg Hosptal27.jpg Hosptal28.jpg if no Rel with N30.jpg Go with dr or go to give your thank to Nurse Nurse1.jpg Nurse2.jpg Nurse3.jpg Nurse4.jpg and she will give u her number for later stuff Going home.jpg His so happy thinking this OUR CAR she tell nha Home1.jpg Home sweet home Home2.jpg I will suprise mom you stay here
Home3.jpg Home4.jpg *(nice ass and Nice Big Ass TV) Home5.jpg Home6.jpg Home7.jpg
Home8.jpg wtf u should have told me u invited someone Home9.jpg mom look closer Home10.jpg OMG MY BABY Home11.jpg *(Nice Feeling I should't be thinking like this But DAME IT) Home12.jpg (SO FULL SOO CLOSE TO GET ONTHER HARDON) Home13.jpg you didn't know him becuase that hobo hair but don't worry i will fix it go to the bathroom in the end of the courdorI will change and be there : MOM: i will change To I Need To get my head I AM so HaPPY
Home14.jpg Home15.jpg PEEK Mom or SIS HSpy16.jpg HSpy17.jpg OR NO PEEK Home16.jpg you will end here in both cause
Home17.jpg Home18.jpg Home19.jpg Home20.jpg Home21.jpg Home22.jpg Home23.jpg Home24.jpg and that's all I Got Sadly so anyone can Do Great models and Pick up the story of lost memory and getting his memory back but there is Pain there thugs There is Love and Lust and there is Drama that what i wanted in this game No harem ending because I love Logic SIMPLE

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Hi guys, I'm brand new to 3D art and would love some feedback! Also taking requests, don't be shy. If you like my work, please check out my social medial links in my signature. Enjoy!

View attachment 2304837
View attachment 2304838
If you don't mind some feedback, I'd like to say that for being somebody new to 3D art you are really kicking some butt! Very nice work! The blurry cover in the foreground really adds some depth to the image too.

All of that said, as I look at your character, she really doesn't make me think "mom" or "MILF". Instead, she makes me think of a pretty fitness model. If you're genuinely gunning for the mom look, maybe add some age lines on her face, or add a bit more voluptuous thickness to her physique, and try somewhat sagging her curves as well.

Either way, please keep up the good work. And if you're serious in that offer about requests, feel free to hop over to the foot fetish thread and try something out along those lines:
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-fetish.60264/

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 2306232
I thought that Mom's sex drive would slow down after she got pregnant, but it had the opposite effect: We were breeding nearly everyday. News spread fast because my Aunt decided she wanted to move in with us next week. Dad was pretty confused with what was going on but just shrugged it off as a crazy coincidence. I guess it's better he doesn't know...

The last part of the commission, enjoy!
Your works are great, I would love to see more of your work mother/son doggystyle!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hotnloaded
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes