3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Another awesome image of this beautiful MILF! :p :love: :p
But now I'm curious...is this all a fantasy taking place in the guy's mind? Or is this really happening, and the guards are paid to look the other way while he has his way with her? Or is this all a just consensual fantasy setting for the both of them, and the sexy lady really isn't in jail for breaking the law?

I'm sorry if I'm looking too deeply into this...just curious about it all. ;)

Again, excellent work as always! Thank you for posting your terrific artwork. :cool:(y)

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Another awesome image of this beautiful MILF! :p :love: :p
But now I'm curious...is this all a fantasy taking place in the guy's mind? Or is this really happening, and the guards are paid to look the other way while he has his way with her? Or is this all a just consensual fantasy setting for the both of them, and the sexy lady really isn't in jail for breaking the law?
Thank you very much.

The story I had in mind when I started this series was that she is in jail for a crime of passion. The fact that they are alone during their lovemaking is simply because he is one of the guards. It allows him to stay close to her, to protect her and to spend special moments with her.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Thank you very much.

The story I had in mind when I started this series was that she is in jail for a crime of passion. The fact that they are alone during their lovemaking is simply because he is one of the guards. It allows him to stay close to her, to protect her and to spend special moments with her.
Thank you so much for the clarification! And that was a sweet new image that you posted today as well...superb work! :love:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkside80
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes