3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Supplied9911

Apr 13, 2022
Potential character for a game I've been working on. Interested in feedback so let me know what you guys think. Trying out two different hairstyles.
View attachment 2345217
View attachment 2345220
Second hair style looks more naturel which is what I like definitely keep the bush and maybe a slight reduction of the breast. (just my thought's) But either way I would love to see more of this.

Don_Key_Sho

Nov 3, 2018
Below written, is not my opinion, it is an objective reality.)
All who expressed that both hairstyles are good, one way or another, right, as both of these hairstyles cardinally, do not change the appearance of the character-model and even the fact that you have changed not only the hairstyle and hair color, a big effect is not caused.
Long straight hair emphasizes the facial oval, and the volume hairstyle with curly hair, on the contrary, visually blurs the facial oval.
The presence of pubic hair, its length, gives spiciness and colorfulness to your character-model.
The size of the breasts and shape, chosen competently, looks very good and harmonious.
In general, you have an excellent and sexy character-model with a beautiful and showy face!
Good job!
P.S.
Hair style, hair color, figure, clothes, facial expressions, pose and so on, all these are details that are meant to emphasize the character of the character, think about it...)

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry for OffTop!
Does anyone have - can you share?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Thank you to everyone that replied. I made some minor adjustments mainly to her chest and gave her some nice feet. Here is another with and without pubic hair.
View attachment 2349256
View attachment 2349257
Please don't get rid of the pubic hair going forward. It looks really good on her, and there is just way too much naked pussy in games these days. No idea why people are so aversive towards it.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes