3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 2357648
My dad typically doesn't join us for movie night because hr usually sleeps half way through the movie but he joined us tonight. He noticed Mom was wearing strange nightwear he didn't bother asking since they would probably get into a fight. He did however get annoyed when Mom wasn't helping him choose a movie. Little did he know, she was stroking my dick through my boxers.
View attachment 2357653 Not even 10 minutes into the movie, my Dad fell hard asleep on the sofa. As soon as Mom heard Dad snore, she took my dick out and started sucking on it. She was being so loud with her slurping sounds, I was worried my Dad would wake-up. Then I looked to my side and saw she was kicking his face too. Now I think she really wants my Dad to wake-up
Great renders as always! I'm really struggling to have clothing conform to the genetalia; it always clips through. I've tried adding smoothing modifiers and also tried simulating the "fit" with dforce (genetalia scaled to 0 on frame 0, to what I want at frame 30/60) but nothing has worked so far. Do you have any advice or point me to resources? Thanks :)

Reactions: hotnloaded

hotnloaded

Nov 29, 2022
Great renders as always! I'm really struggling to have clothing conform to the genetalia; it always clips through. I've tried adding smoothing modifiers and also tried simulating the "fit" with dforce (genetalia scaled to 0 on frame 0, to what I want at frame 30/60) but nothing has worked so far. Do you have any advice or point me to resources? Thanks :)
So for that first render I don't have any genital asset on, what I did is use a dformer on his boxers and stretched the fabric in the shape of a bulge.
Here is a tutorial you can use this tutorial

Also you can do blender but I haven't really messed with that.

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
So for that first render I don't have any genital asset on, what I did is use a dformer on his boxers and stretched the fabric in the shape of a bulge.
Here is a tutorial you can use this tutorial

Also you can do blender but I haven't really messed with that.
You know what, that is smart. I'll try using that but from my fiddling with dformers, they're a little unwieldy if you want the exact outline. But this does give me an idea, I might be able to use push modifier to contour the surface. Much appreciated, thanks!

Reactions: hotnloaded

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
What if mom was the aggressor?

Jack: "C'mon mom! We've talked about this! It's wrong..."

Mom: "Jack, just hear me out. Just try it once. If you don't like it, I'll never bother you with it again."

Jack: "It just doesn't feel right. We can't. I..I have a girlfriend..."

Mom: "Close your eyes and pretend I'm your girlfriend. I promise you'll like it. Please Jack, I need this."

Cherries.png

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes