3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Susan: "Are you crazy? I'm your mother's best friend... we can't do this! She'll kill us both!!"

Jack: "Only if she finds out, Susan. I don't plan on telling her. Do you?"

Susan: "...Fine, but not a word of this to anyone! I mean it Jack. And this is a one-time only thing."

Jack: "Sure...Whatever you say."

Are you crazy.png

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I would like to read the section about

POWER TRIPS
PSYCHDELICS
AND THE
NEXT FRONTIER OF
MENTAL HEALTH

Damn man, it’s sounds really interesting!
ChatGPT:

Power trips and psychedelics are two distinct topics, but both have been discussed in relation to the next frontier of mental health. Let's explore each of these topics and their potential impact on mental health.

Power Trips:

A power trip is a psychological phenomenon in which a person in a position of power over others becomes excessively controlling or abusive. This can happen in many different contexts, from the workplace to personal relationships. Power trips can be damaging to mental health, as they can cause feelings of anxiety, stress, and helplessness in those who are subjected to them.

One potential solution to power trips in the workplace is to establish clear boundaries and protocols for how people should interact with each other. This can include things like regular check-ins to ensure that everyone feels heard and respected, as well as training for managers and supervisors on how to recognize and address power trips when they occur.

Psychedelics:

Psychedelics are a class of drugs that can alter a person's perception of reality, often causing hallucinations and intense sensory experiences. Historically, these drugs have been used in spiritual and religious contexts, but they have also been studied for their potential therapeutic benefits.

Recent research has shown that psychedelics may be effective in treating a range of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). These drugs work by altering the way that the brain processes information, allowing people to see things from new perspectives and potentially breaking negative patterns of thought.

The Next Frontier of Mental Health:

The next frontier of mental health is likely to involve a combination of approaches, including traditional talk therapy, medication, and emerging treatments like psychedelics. The key to success will be finding the right combination of treatments for each individual patient, as there is no one-size-fits-all solution for mental health.

One potential challenge in this space is the need for more research to better understand how different treatments work and how they can be used safely and effectively. As with any new area of medicine, there will be risks and uncertainties to navigate, but the potential benefits for people struggling with mental health conditions are significant.

In conclusion, power trips and psychedelics are two very different topics, but both have implications for the next frontier of mental health. By addressing power dynamics in the workplace and exploring the therapeutic potential of psychedelics, we may be able to make significant strides in improving mental health outcomes for people around the world.

Reactions: Blazingtruth

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
Can anyone use chatgpt for a mom son story l, i would have done it but it ask for my phone number And i don't have one.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 2564195
Dad never understood why Mom forced him to sleep on the couch recently. Overall, she seemed a lot happier yet she seemed even more annoyed by him. He didn't think about it too much but he did wonder why I moved in all my stuff to the master bedroom. Also, he wondered why my sister and aunt were also staying in his old bedroom.
The living room is directly below the master bedroom and Mom insists we leave the door open when all four of us fuck. Dad just assumes we are watching a movie or something. I'm starting to realize how oblivious my Dad is.

This is a commission I did recently based off a similar pose. It focus on a mother giving one son (her youngest) more attention than the other.
View attachment 2564194
I have something big in the works, so stay tuned!

I am a total fan of your work, it is exceptional!!!

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes