3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but is she Elena, only slightly younger?
Or could she possibly be Elena's daughter?
Either possibility really gets the imagination going! :love: :p :love:
And even if I'm wrong on both guesses, she is still a very lovely lady. Awesome work as always my friend. :cool:(y)
Thank you very much.

If she has any resemblance to Elena it's really unintentional. I modeled her with completely different characters/morphs than the ones used for Elena. But on closer inspection it's true that they share some similarities.

9.jpg

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Thank you very much.

If she has any resemblance to Elena it's really unintentional. I modeled her with completely different characters/morphs than the ones used for Elena. But on closer inspection it's true that they share some similarities.

View attachment 2644095
HOLY...WOW!!! :p :love::p You may call it a "quick render" but I call it a tongue-wagging MASTERPIECE! Very beautiful! :love:

Thanks for the clarification Brother...but now I wonder: would you possibly consider your new lady to be Elena's daughter? That could open up some very tantalizing and, um...interesting scenarios for these two hotties! :) ;)

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what is your new lady's name?

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkside80

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
HOLY...WOW!!! :p :love::p You may call it a "quick render" but I call it a tongue-wagging MASTERPIECE! Very beautiful! :love:

Thanks for the clarification Brother...but now I wonder: would you possibly consider your new lady to be Elena's daughter? That could open up some very tantalizing and, um...interesting scenarios for these two hotties! :) ;)

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what is your new lady's name?
Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

The second woman is called Florence and she could very well play the role of Elena's daughter.
I'm thinking of a scene involving both of them.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
The second woman is called Florence and she could very well play the role of Elena's daughter.
I'm thinking of a scene involving both of them.
Sweet! Sweet sweet sweet...I'm already anxious to see it! :p :love:

And thank you for answering my question too. Florence...very suiting for her! I think Florence has some wonderful potential!
:cool:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkside80
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes