3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

NeverEast

May 26, 2017
New character I made while doing some fucking around in Blender, and the same one above. Got a long way to go, but at least I'm learning new stuff. Played around in Photoshop a little too much with this one I think. But fuck it, may as well post it... who knows someone might like it :HideThePain:

2023.05.29 New Character.jpg

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
My first render. Took me 2 days to learn the very basics and find suitable assets. However body is unique, i prefer extreme natural curves and have spend almost a day for Gen 9 shaping. Friends said I'm crazy perv when i showed this. I have problem with some noise on the forehead, Iray 100% convergence achieved and denoiser didn't recognize it as a problem. I'll ask in the troubleshooting threads how to treat it.

Mini sketch:
"Hey bunny, what are you looking for? You follow me for about five minutes and devour me with your eyes. Where is your mother?! Stop peeking, pick your jaw off the floor and close your mouth! By the way, I've seen you before, you came on vacation a few days ago and it looks like we're neighbors! My name is Melissa, apartment number 8, you can visit me in the evening if your mother will let you go, haha.:love:." topmamka.png

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
New character I made while doing some fucking around in Blender, and the same one above. Got a long way to go, but at least I'm learning new stuff. Played around in Photoshop a little too much with this one I think. But fuck it, may as well post it... who knows someone might like it :HideThePain:

View attachment 2658201
More please! She's so pretty and I love her bush! :love:

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Interesting...personally speaking, darkside80 is going to be my hero for the rest of the day! :D(y)

Elena is already hot enough to melt some eyeballs by herself, but add in Florence too and the image goes from searing hot to nuclear! :love:
A Hero wow is too much honor.
It's also thanks to you that I've been able to put them both on stage, and I have to admit I really like this combination.
Thank you :D

Reactions: Lou Gojira

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok guys with all your mother renders i've been checking out .... you all can refer to me as an old motherfucker .. and it would actual fit my image of being called an old motherfucker :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Fauxcest

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019

View attachment 2658201
Very nice! Have you ever made one with puffys??

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes