3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
what is wrong with her eyes ?
We don't talk about that... Seriously, this happens every once in a while when applying an expression - one eye gets a mind of it's own and goes a little wonky. The only way I've found to fix it is to reset the eye poses to default and then adjust. Even creating a NULL and pointing the eyes at it doesn't fix the issue for me.

Fixed

Black Cougar 1.jpg

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
I think most of you here know or have seen Redoxa's work and I don't know if you knew that he no longer has a patreon page but here is an update from Rawlyrawls:

UPDATE to the original post: I have good news to share. Redoxa has been discharged from the hospital where he underwent successful treatment. His prognosis has been upgraded. He’s still resting and recovering, but he may start work again soon. He read all of your messages to him on this page, and it really uplifted him to get that support. Thank you all for your kindness. Hopefully, you’ll start seeing more of his work soon!

Unfortunately, Redoxa’s health has taken a turn for the worse. His condition is serious right now. I wish him the best and hope for a speedy recovery.

He and I wanted to let you know that this will effect all of our collaborative projects. We are putting on hold all his projects for now. That means Something in the Water, Mothership, Aztec, and McAllister Method are all on hold. I will update you when he feels well enough to resume work on some or all of these projects. I hope you’ll join me in wishing him a quick return to full health.

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
I think most of you here know or have seen Redoxa's work and I don't know if you knew that he no longer has a patreon page but here is an update from Rawlyrawls:

UPDATE to the original post: I have good news to share. Redoxa has been discharged from the hospital where he underwent successful treatment. His prognosis has been upgraded. He’s still resting and recovering, but he may start work again soon. He read all of your messages to him on this page, and it really uplifted him to get that support. Thank you all for your kindness. Hopefully, you’ll start seeing more of his work soon!

Unfortunately, Redoxa’s health has taken a turn for the worse. His condition is serious right now. I wish him the best and hope for a speedy recovery.

He and I wanted to let you know that this will effect all of our collaborative projects. We are putting on hold all his projects for now. That means Something in the Water, Mothership, Aztec, and McAllister Method are all on hold. I will update you when he feels well enough to resume work on some or all of these projects. I hope you’ll join me in wishing him a quick return to full health.
I haven't been around that much anymore and didn't know Redoxa was going through such a thing. I wish him all the best, his work is amazing

• Wow
Reactions: procurement92

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Jack: "Look, I know you don't want to do this. Hell, I almost feel bad for you. But then...I remember how I caught you cheating on my dad. Do you know what that would do to him? You brought this on yourself. You can get yourself out of it. All you have to do is convince me to keep quiet about all this. It's up to you."

Bethany: *sob* "Just once and you'll never bring it up again?"

Jack: "Just once? LOL, get real mom! It's going to take a lot more convincing than that!"

Bethany: "oh god..." *sobs harder*

Choices1.jpg

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
We don't talk about that... Seriously, this happens every once in a while when applying an expression - one eye gets a mind of it's own and goes a little wonky. The only way I've found to fix it is to reset the eye poses to default and then adjust. Even creating a NULL and pointing the eyes at it doesn't fix the issue for me.

Fixed

View attachment 2744138
should be able to move each eye independently under >face>eyes in the parameters tab...if it is genesis 8 and above i think. true it happens once in a while, but that is usually my fix for it. it also comes in handy when the character is looking at something closer, adjust each eye inward a little as if going for a crossed eyes look.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
should be able to move each eye independently under >face>eyes in the parameters tab...if it is genesis 8 and above i think. true it happens once in a while, but that is usually my fix for it. it also comes in handy when the character is looking at something closer, adjust each eye inward a little as if going for a crossed eyes look.
Yep, that's how I fix it too. Problem is, I have to reset the pose before this works correctly. Otherwise, the eye will point off and moving it will kind of warp it in a random direction. it's weird. Reseting the pose on just the eyes first though fixes it for me. Then I can move them as normal.

Reactions: digitbrush

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Once a month, mom would host a "Tupperware" party with all the neighborhood housewives. As the night would go on, they'd drink a little, laugh a little, and then mom would get to the real money maker...

Mom: "Alright ladies, here he is! As you can see, my son Jack is fully trained, very obedient, completely discreet, and best of all - he's up for auction this evening. You'll get to use him however you like for 24 glorious hours. Who wants to start the bidding?"

She never sold much Tupperware, but she raked in the cash at every party.

Free Use Son.jpg

Radnor Arno

Oct 6, 2019

recover you Redoxa! Force! (y)

Reactions: porotropo
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes