3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Exploration is a part of growing up. It's how we learn and grow. This fact wasn't lost on Jack's mom. She had noticed the boy's behavior changing. He would sometimes stare at her for no reason. Other times, he would sneak around the house, hoping to catch a glimpse of his mother getting dressed or coming out of the shower. She hoped to help him satisfy his curiosity by giving him an evening to answer all his questions and to allow his hands to roam wherever his eyes took them. By sunrise, there were no questions left to answer and no part of her that he hadn't explored fully.

Exploration1.jpg

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
To say my family is complicated would be a huge understatement. That's my bio mom, Karla, on the left. She's the blonde. My sister, Bella, is on the right with the ponytail. And the redhead? That's my other mom, Rita. I never knew my father -- Mom and Rita have been the only parents I've ever known for as far back as I can remember.

And yeah, I know how this looks, but it's not as crazy as you might think. My moms are getting older and both want another child before it's too late. We've always been a close knit family, so it just seems natural to do this together. All evening long, we laughed, we loved and we made love. With any luck, we made a baby too.

Now I know what you're thinking..."But Jack, why are you guys doing this in the kitchen?" Well, that's a funny story, but it'll have to wait for another time. Just know there's nothing we wouldn't do for each other.

Desert before dinner.jpg

hotnloaded

Nov 29, 2022
dormroom.png
My mom and sister visit me in my dorm room every weekend. Their visits usually start with my mom telling my roommate to "buzz off" so we can have private, family time. We end up having the room to ourselves for the whole weekend and move closer and closer to having a "second family.". I don't think dad has to worry about me feeling homesick anymore...

My pet project is all over the place, so I'll complete it when I have time. I just feel like doing more random daz art for the moment, since it's been awhile.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 2859513
My mom and sister visit me in my dorm room every weekend. Their visits usually start with my mom telling my roommate to "buzz off" so we can have private, family time. We end up having the room to ourselves for the whole weekend and move closer and closer to having a "second family.". I don't think dad has to worry about me feeling homesick anymore...

My pet project is all over the place, so I'll complete it when I have time. I just feel like doing more random daz art for the moment, since it's been awhile.
We missed you!!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Guys these are the lingerie i have, which is the one that fit the best this character in your opinion?
I personally prefer the number 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice!

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes