3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
I can make them prettier, but they will not look real or have any character. they will look like plastic dolls
digitbrush - I just recently found this thread and have been going through it from the beginning to catch up.
I'm also not fond of pushbutton Daz preset plastic dolls.

I don't think I've found the majority of your characters even the slightest bit attractive. But surprisingly, they're NOT even the ugliest models I've seen on this site. lol.

But you know what? I absolutely LOVE your work. The characters, the humor, the situations, the settings/environments, the posing, the render/post processing quality, and especially the facial expressions are masterfully done. A few of them have made me seriously laugh my ass off.

I find your stuff sorta reminiscent of Buck Brown's "Granny" cartoons from Playboy magazine from back when I was a kid. This is a good thing.

Please keep doing what you're doing. (y)

Reactions: Doc_Pie

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
digitbrush - I just recently found this thread and have been going through it from the beginning to catch up.
I'm also not fond of pushbutton Daz preset plastic dolls.

I don't think I've found the majority of your characters even the slightest bit attractive. But surprisingly, they're NOT even the ugliest models I've seen on this site. lol.

But you know what? I absolutely LOVE your work. The characters, the humor, the situations, the settings/environments, the posing, the render/post processing quality, and especially the facial expressions are masterfully done. A few of them have made me seriously laugh my ass off.

I find your stuff sorta reminiscent of Buck Brown's "Granny" cartoons from Playboy magazine from back when I was a kid. This is a good thing.

Please keep doing what you're doing. (y)
i appreciate your feeedback/opinion. I do remember those old playboy style comics too growing up!. they were a hoot! maybe it has had an impression on my work possibly. As for my models, i honestly find them very attractive. I might need to reconsider this though, because you are not the first or last to mention this :ROFLMAO: ..i think the next character i create, i will make my version (ugly and hairy legged) and one that i think the community here might like more ..
my uploads have been far and between recently. i do render a lot but been lazy to post anything. also made my own thread here, but its new with 2 uploads as of right now. Thanks again!

Reactions: Ashenthorn
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes