3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Kissing buttocks
My late wife once told me to kiss her ass. I told her to produce it, so she came over and then I said "no, your ass, not your jeans" at which time I pulled them down and kissed her bare butt (I loved her butt, LOL). She never said that again to me! Well... that's untrue, there was one other time she was going out and she said "kiss my ass" as she was going out t he door, then she quickly shut it and ran out before I could catch her. LMAO... fun times. I miss that crazy girl. ;)

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
She and her son have been enjoying movie night together for weeks now, and recently their relationship started to feel...different. Unsure of herself and her growing feelings for her son, she nervously walks into the family room where her son awaits. She hasn't worn anything quite like this in years, and she's completely self-conscious and a little embarrassed. When her son says nothing, she starts to second guess herself.

Mom: "I look silly, don't I? This was a bad idea..."

Son: "No Mom, you look...INCREDIBLE."

View attachment 3007685
Hi guys, I've seen this member post a lot of his work, but he shows as deleted. Does anyone know his name? Or if he's around somewhere else? Thank you o:

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes