3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Read the name of the thread "Daz3D".
:unsure::confused:... confused..
1706166684399.png
I don't want to start a controversy but, could AI be considered "Fan Art" also..?

AI it's a grey area for me. I can't deny that many images created this way are very very good, but at the same time, can one consider some of them as having NO inspiration from an artist?

Perhaps the thread creator or the moderators could consider adding an AI tag if they see fit, but the creator, Ro hit, has been MIA from F95Z for almost 2.5 years (maybe Covid took him). So, maybe the moderators could edit the tags.? I don't know what is the procedure for this edit.

• Angry
Reactions: Emobaba31

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:unsure::confused:... confused..
View attachment 3293418
I don't want to start a controversy but, could AI be considered "Fan Art" also..?

AI it's a grey area for me. I can't deny that many images created this way are very very good, but at the same time, can one consider some of them as having NO inspiration from an artist?

Perhaps the thread creator or the moderators could consider adding an AI tag if they see fit, but the creator, Ro hit, has been MIA from F95Z for almost 2.5 years (maybe Covid took him). So, maybe the moderators could edit the tags.? I don't know what is the procedure for this edit.
AI works have their own thread, don’t post them here or use spoilers if you post them!

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
AI works have their own thread, don’t post them here or use spoilers if you post them!
Yes, I know that they have their own thread.. and I'm not posting anything, I don't have anything and I'm not an artist.

I'm just wondering if AI could be considered as "Fan Art" and if so it could, possibly be included in the thread by adding a TAG for it.
That's all, just enquiring about it and see what people think.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yes, I know that they have their own thread.. and I'm not posting anything, I don't have anything and I'm not an artist.

I'm just wondering if AI could be considered as "Fan Art" and if so it could, possibly be included in the thread by adding a TAG for it.
I didn’t write this to you specifically, but generalized it under your post since you raised this topic.

Reactions: Ranxerox

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Thank you for your 2 "Facepalms", Emobaba31, they count as "Likes" if you didn't know.. (not that I'm counting)..
Perhaps you could share with us your views on the subject.. maybe you know more about it than I do.
Please, enlighten us with your wisdom..!!

Reactions: ItsNotUs

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022

This is not a "fan art" thread, this supposed to be DAZ 3d-renders inspirational thread, where amateur artists show us skill in hot MILF science. Mixed-3d tag was added because some use other rendering stuff like blender and tune the result with PS. Fan-art tag was also added later because many use known characters from popular VN's. I am against AI "art" here, pls use dedicated thread.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

If I see too much AI, I won't bother with this. It has already polluted other threads.

Reactions: Knight2416

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thank you AGAIN, Emobaba31
I'm the same way. I don't use facepalms anymore, don't want to waste my likes. ;)

I do respect your view though. I just personally am not a fan of AI and feel the original intent of this thread is for Daz3D renders. If people like it, so be it, I won't bother. Not a fan. Seen a ton of it pollute threads like A Wife and Mother. There are forums for it elsewhere.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes