3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
My New Taboo Mother-Son Project.
Welcome to my channel:

All animation and comix can be downloaded in 4K, 10K Quality
BIG BASE: Pictures, Posters, Story, Comic, Animation (More 500GB Files)
any chance itll come to this site ?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I can share some of my work, but not all of it. I have to make a living, too.
Your work appears to be great but am surprised is not available from Patreon. I have never heard of the site Boosty.to and would be distrustful of it with my personal data.

There was also earlier today a long explanation of what to do if people had problems re-subscribing, requiring cancellation of membership and reapplying from memory. It has been taken down since then and replaced with "Contact Me". This does not instill any more confidence from my part and BTW the released pictures in your post above are no more than dark teasers and quite frankly poor for me to judge your work fully..

Last edited:

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Your work appears to be great but am surprised is not available from Patreon. I have never heard of the site Boosty.to and would be distrustful of it with my personal data.

There was also earlier today a long explanation of what to do if people had problems re-subscribing, requiring cancellation of membership and reapplying from memory. It has been taken down since then and replaced with "Contact Me". This does not instill any more confidence from my part and BTW the released pictures in your post above are no more than dark teasers and quite frankly poor for me to judge your work fully..
Boosty is an analogue of Patreon created for authors/artists whose countries either blocked access to the Patreon themselves or were blocked by Patreon himself (american sanctions that doesnt work and all that).
So as a platform boosty is ok. You don't have to be afraid of the platform itself.

As for the artists, make a choice and reap the consequences.
The same situation as if he was from Patreon.

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
GA3DDOLLS would you please share Busty Mom 16 please? I’d love to see that mild in action! She reminds me of a younger Vanessa Blue and I’d love to see it if you can please. Hope all is well and hope to hear from you soon:)

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Boosty is an analogue of Patreon created for authors/artists whose countries either blocked access to the Patreon themselves or were blocked by Patreon himself (american sanctions that doesnt work and all that).
So as a platform boosty is ok. You don't have to be afraid of the platform itself.

Had the artist been on Patreon I may have considered one month sub to see his work and either be joyful or cry. Some of his work ( I assumed the artist is male) has been leaked already but I don't know what percentage of his total current production this represents. It would be pot luck whether there has been a significant increase in new unleaked content or simply a small percentage increase.

I had a recent experience where I thread somewhat warily nowdays. About 2 or so years ago the work of LBW was leaked and has been doing the internet rounds regularly with new images added monthly. I thought that these new images represented a single sample of new content sets and LBW library of produced work would be much much larger that what was leaked. Afterall it had been 2 years since the leak. Hence, I decided to join his Patreon at the Gold or whatever level as he supposedly releases new work monthly but moves it to the top tier after one month and it is no longer available in lower tiers (I think this is a deliberate ploy). I paid 100 dollars to join the top tier and to my surprise I saw all of the content that was leaked and some new content representing about a 10-20% increase in his work total production.. I was very dis-appointed and to me it seems that LBW just releases one or two images monthly and then moves them to the higher tier hoping to make money of naive people like me. Invariably new images get leaked monthly.

Ohh and Boosty.to is in Tonga I believe judging by the ext. Perhaps your comments about Patreon blocking access from certain countries is very relevant here.

Last edited:

GA3DDOLLS

Feb 28, 2022

GA3DDOLLS would you please share Busty Mom 16 please? I’d love to see that mild in action! She reminds me of a younger Vanessa Blue and I’d love to see it if you can please. Hope all is well and hope to hear from you soon:)
Had the artist been on Patreon I may have considered one month sub to see his work and either be joyful or cry. Some of his work ( I assumed the artist is male) has been leaked already but I don't know what percentage of his total current production this represents. It would be pot luck whether there has been a significant increase in new unleaked content or simply a small percentage increase.

I had a recent experience where I thread somewhat warily nowdays. About 2 or so years ago the work of LBW was leaked and has been doing the internet rounds regularly with new images added monthly. I thought that these new images represented a single sample of new content sets and LBW library of produced work would be much much larger that what was leaked. Afterall it had been 2 years since the leak. Hence, I decided to join his Patreon at the Gold or whatever level as he supposedly releases new work monthly but moves it to the top tier after one month and it is no longer available in lower tiers (I think this is a deliberate ploy). I paid 100 dollars to join the top tier and to my surprise I saw all of the content that was leaked and some new content representing about a 10-20% increase in his work total production.. I was very dis-appointed and to me it seems that LBW just releases one or two images monthly and then moves them to the higher tier hoping to make money of naive people like me. Invariably new images get leaked monthly.

Ohh and Boosty.to is in Tonga I believe judging by the ext. Perhaps your comments about Patreon blocking access from certain countries is very relevant here.

Hi, I'm going to answer all of you at once. I started out as an author on Patreon and Pixiv Fanbox. My main advertising platform is Twitter (All teasers can be found there).

On Pixiv I had the biggest audience (about 7000 people) but at some point (after tragic events for my country in 2022) my page was deleted from Pixiv with no possibility of recovery.

The same thing happened with Patreon. I've been blocked there since last month because I didn't confirm my passport data. But I left there even earlier in 2022 as my bank cards were blocked for my country and I couldn't use Paypal.

My patreon page is only available to me at the moment. And it's waiting for passport data confirmation. As soon as I get access to foreign cards I will reactivate the patreon site and register on fanbox again.

The Boosty site is registered in the Netherlands and is available to anyone. This is the only place where I can sell my work now. The site is absolutely good, there are a lot of great authors there. In the last month they had a problem with payment via PayPal but they are solving this problem so I wrote about it in my post and warned my subscribers.

At the moment it's available for anyone in any country to subscribe by bank card.

You can always subscribe to me and unsubscribe as well. There is nothing complicated there.

My content comes out almost every day. I try to work for the benefit of my subscribers since 2021. And I improve the quality of my projects and works every day, trying to meet people's needs. I have many friends all over the world who help me in my work, send me unavailable character models, write some texts for my stories or just support me with a kind word.

I'm always ready to reply to a message and chat on Twitter or on Boosty and answer all questions.

PS: Regarding Busty Mom 16, it's really Vanessa Blue! So far this version is being finalized as I have only released the 1st episode. Maybe as soon as I release the whole episode I can share it here.

I look forward to seeing you all on my main channel Boosty:
and on my Twitter:

Best wishes GA3D / NORDART

Reactions: PolishDude

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Teaser: Spy Mom 4. Part: 1-3
Starring: Loba Andrade (Mom), Noctis (Son)

Full Episode + Bonuse Material Download:

View attachment 3444119
Oh Boy, looking at this teaser your story is starting to make sense to me now, the Patreon ban, passport issues, bank accounts cancelled, paypal issues, etc. I suspect the full story has the word underage in there somewhere.

• Angry
Reactions: martinus-de-zuza

GA3DDOLLS

Feb 28, 2022
Oh Boy, looking at this teaser your story is starting to make sense to me now, the Patreon ban, passport issues, bank accounts cancelled, paypal issues, etc. I suspect the full story has the word underage in there somewhere.
Hahah)) it's just that my country is at war, bro) that's why everyone is fucked.

• Sad
Reactions: Whitekink

GA3DDOLLS

Feb 28, 2022
There's nothing wrong with my passports, and the characters are 18+. so don't get any ideas. here's the noctis character from my story. that's an adult guy. over 18.

• Sad
Reactions: pandorasboxxxx
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes