3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
front and back, I also tried to make it a little more mature View attachment 901290
I like those proportions and the way you've worked on that particular Daz model (can't remember hger name). Everything's cool for me, though I can't help mentioning I'm not a fan of pubes in general in 3D, and that for me her age appearance is just fine! But you do you of course ;).

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I like those proportions and the way you've worked on that particular Daz model (can't remember hger name). Everything's cool for me, though I can't help mentioning I'm not a fan of pubes in general in 3D, and that for me her age appearance is just fine! But you do you of course ;).
thank you for your opinion, I have decided for some time to work only on characters , but having strange tastes ... it is better to trust you, your comments are always useful, for now thanks, I will need them again

Reactions: Manifold

Xanado

May 9, 2018
thank you for your opinion, I have decided for some time to work only on characters , but having strange tastes ... it is better to trust you, your comments are always useful, for now thanks, I will need them again
I like her, nice and thick. Regarding her pubes it looks like she has bleached/blonded her hair if you compare it to the eyebrows. I wonder how her pubes would look if it was a bit darker and matched the eyebrows. It might look more natural, bodyhair tends to have a darker tone than the hair on the head.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I like her, nice and thick. Regarding her pubes it looks like she has bleached/blonded her hair if you compare it to the eyebrows. I wonder how her pubes would look if it was a bit darker and matched the eyebrows. It might look more natural, bodyhair tends to have a darker tone than the hair on the head.
you're right, I'll try to make them darker thanks

Danny1313

Jul 10, 2020
W
Guys these are the lingerie i have, which is the one that fit the best this character in your opinion?
I personally prefer the number 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which game??

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes