3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

MN122

Dec 31, 2021
Hello friend, what did you use to make this pressure on the touch, brestacular and glove only Or did you do it with blender? ?

Got it, looks like you just posted it here.
You can't get that fidelity with just Breastacular. You can sculpt BT and create morphs, which works fairly well, but still is fairly low poly. Best bet is moving entirely to Blender, or get the HD Morph plugin for Daz and ZBrush.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OldHiccup

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
You can't get that fidelity with just Breastacular. You can sculpt BT and create morphs, which works fairly well, but still is fairly low poly. Best bet is moving entirely to Blender, or get the HD Morph plugin for Daz and ZBrush.

I really like how this breast pressure is done; it's really perfect. I've never found any plugin that does it so perfectly in Daz. In Blender, I think I could sculpt it, but I do a lot of renders, and having to sculpt in every image would be quite painful.

Morphs work well for more specific scenes, where the hand is always in one position, but if the pose changes a bit, the morph wouldn't be fully functional anymore. One day, I'll take some time to play with ZBrush. I don't know how it works yet, but I can manage in Blender.

Anyway, thanks for responding.

Reactions: Leongen43

MN122

Dec 31, 2021
I really like how this breast pressure is done; it's really perfect. I've never found any plugin that does it so perfectly in Daz. In Blender, I think I could sculpt it, but I do a lot of renders, and having to sculpt in every image would be quite painful.

Morphs work well for more specific scenes, where the hand is always in one position, but if the pose changes a bit, the morph wouldn't be fully functional anymore. One day, I'll take some time to play with ZBrush. I don't know how it works yet, but I can manage in Blender.

Anyway, thanks for responding.
Yeah, doing a bunch of different scenes makes creating new morphs each time super time consuming. There is a new plugin for ZBrush that allows you to create legit HD morphs in Daz, and it works a treat. Still time consuming though. There are a few more dynamic ways to do it in blender, but I've yet to try any beyond creating physics cages, which works, but has some limitations.

Reactions: Leongen43
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes