3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Even though I loved fucking mom from behind, she calmly started moving and motioning for us to lie down on the bed. Our incredibly close bond meant that we both knew what we wanted. Sometimes words weren't necessary between mom and me.
We lay close together and mother lay down right next to me. It was wonderful to feel her warm, sexy and mature body in my arms.

Mom and I kissed each other lovingly and demandingly over and over again. My mother looked me deep in the eyes as she took hold of my hard cock and calmly began to feed it back into her beautiful pussy.

"I love you Marc..... Mother loves her dear boy and young lover"

With a firm grip on my cock, she guided it deeper and deeper into her hot sucking depths.

"Mom I love you....... my beautiful, sexy and loving mother" I answered quietly and kissed her.

Right now there were only two people in the world..... two people who loved each other deeply and sincerely. A son and his mother.
A mother and her son, whose love and feelings were expressed in passionate and erotic lovemaking. Incestuous love between an adult, mature mother and her young and devoted son.

View attachment 3996737
Very erotic, I hope you plan to make a M/S comic, or game someday. Love the heels and stockings 5/5 Stars!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tigertooth
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes