4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Absolutely beautiful, mate! Haven't seen such a gorgeous mother and daughter slut team on this thread since CulayTL/Sneakybastard's series, which he unfortunately didn't follow up more on... (https://f95zone.to/threads/mom.39630/post-2767066 and more following that post)

Those heels are fantastic. Are you thinking of digging more into these honeys, allowing them some action :p:D:p?
Nah, I mostly do pin-ups. so most of my characters are one and done. Plus I'm shit at coming up with stories. lol jk

He's also busy making games and comics, so I understand why he abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I updated my post on the last page with a head shot. But here's another test that is a little more xrated.

View attachment 1067549
Dude, that's so bad. They're floating, the guy's cock doesn't match his skin, the textures on guy's legs are messed up, and she's kind of fugly. Idk what to tell you. Maybe spend more time on your art than telling other people what and what not to post.

Deeze

Jan 1, 2018
Dude, that's so bad. They're floating, the guy's cock doesn't match his skin, the textures on guy's legs are messed up, and she's kind of fugly.
Test was an operative word when the image was posted. And I only put it up because you were trying to use the fact that I wasn't sharing anything to bar me from having an opinion. You're the classic kind of artist than only wants praise. Your pathetic and I'm done talking to you.

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes