Seeking Mom only games

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
There is not much such games because the vast majority of incest games where we have MC and his mom however also have other characters besides MC himself and his mother but here are games which I know where we have only MC and his mom.
Debt - RPGM, game completed.
MAMA - game is very poor in my opinion, firstly translation is very poor (MTL) and on top of that game is censored like most Japanese games unfortunately.
Itsumama 2 , Itsumama 3 , Musumama , Musumama 3 - Japanese games so unfortunately censored.
True Bond - here we have not real incest because MC is adopted and so far we have only his foster mom with her husband and MC in game as the only characters.
Measuring My Cum - game unfortunately abandoned.

Staying With Aunt Katie - RPGM, game completed , here we don't have MC mother but his aunt, but you might want to try this game too because MC and his aunt are the only characters in this game.

Balsan

Apr 30, 2023
I tried True Bond but not enjoying it much.

I prefer games which featuring Mom character wants her son and play more seductively. Son is little pervert, not too much. Story length doesn't matter. I can ignore character count for now. Please suggest some titles.
Ex : Insexual Awakening , Milfy City

Reactions: tommyjohne

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018

Balsan

Apr 30, 2023
In Hunter's Harem, for example, Mom character (as well as sis and other characters,) is gradually turning into more and more seductive and horny slut through brainwashing with dark magic. Is that to your liking?

You can try suggestions from there, but I have played none of these games, tbh.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mom-seduces-son.115825/
I don't like those magic things, btw. Horny,caring and kind milf is what I am looking for.