2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1601000589457.png

Overview:
My mom and I were on a sinking ship,
but luckily we both managed to swim to a nearby island... then I blacked out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-09-25
Release Date: 2020-08-22
Developer: Oroboy
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator: mayaktheunholy -
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1601000401746.png 1601000416512.png

Last edited:

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Okay, I get the premise of a boy and his mother being the only two people on a deserted island. But I gotta be completely sure: "Is there NTR?"

Because I'm not going to play it if there is.

/s
From what I played so far, there's none. It's just the son and the mother having sexy times while stranded on an island.

I don't know if she still has a husband, but even if she did, the extent of the NTR is YOU stealing the mother.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Hmm... I've seen an artists CG set with the same premise before. Had a real dark ending where, after getting pregnant, the mother goes insane, kills her kid, has the baby, waits for it to grow up, has sex with him, gets pregnant again, and repeats for several generations. Here's hoping this game has a better ending.

Jul 20, 2017
Hmm... I've seen an artists CG set with the same premise before. Had a real dark ending where, after getting pregnant, the mother goes insane, kills her kid, has the baby, waits for it to grow up, has sex with him, gets pregnant again, and repeats for several generations. Here's hoping this game has a better ending.
Sweet jesus. Thats uhh.....thats just supremely fucked.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
And speaking of endings what are the two endings in this game?

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Hardstuck at the very beginning as the translation seems to be unfinished - after getting out of the opening dialogue you need to go find water, but after walking around the map interacting with what seems to be the path to the forest, a textbox in Japanese pops up and nothing happens.

No idea what do, since the only things to interact with are mom, who points you to the forest to find water, the cave, which requires water to open, and the two paths to the forest, which are apparently closed for an indecipherable reason.
Go talk to the mother again then go to the area at the top right. Make sure you talk to her from the front, talking to her from the back will just trigger a scene where you admire her backside.

I'm currently stuck on the next part where you are supposed to build a campfire. I got the stick but I can't figure out what to do next.
EDIT: Found out there is a sparkly spot next to the cave entrance that is near impossible to see because it blends in with the sand. GG dev GG :FacePalm:

Aug 16, 2018
That's way too dark. The multi-generational inbreeding angle is cool and needs to be in more erogames/hentai/manga. But only as happy-ish endings.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes