RPGM Completed Stranded on an Island With Mommy [Final] [Oroboy]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
Hmm... I've seen an artists CG set with the same premise before. Had a real dark ending where, after getting pregnant, the mother goes insane, kills her kid, has the baby, waits for it to grow up, has sex with him, gets pregnant again, and repeats for several generations. Here's hoping this game has a better ending.
Yo, that's too dark ending, the baby really fucked up, Jesus Christ

Hypocoperaant221

Feb 16, 2022
[Stranded on an island with mommy manual translation]
This game reads reasonably well but there were minor typos and grammatical errors. In this translation, I aimed to reduce the number a bit and to make the story a little more realistic. (Like the mother showing more reluctance at the thought of fucking her own kid)

[Link]

[How To Install]
Most of you know this already, but for the ones that don't: Just copy the whole data folder inside de www folder of the game and press replace all.

Last edited:

Hypocoperaant221

Feb 16, 2022
Hypocoperaant221 there's a soft-lock error during the cave event where she shows her boobs for the first time. It doesn't continue, it's as if the event flow is broken.
Honestly, I have no idea what occurred. I shouldn't have tampered with the game's event code because I utilized the translator++ program to do this. And see, I tested it on , and it functions. I'm sorry I can't give you a better answer; I have no coding experience either!

Reactions: dokodesuka

MarketaFan

Sep 22, 2023
Hi guys, I just downloaded the game but I don't know how to install and start it, could you help me please? I'm new to the site so I'm still a noob.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes