RPGM Completed Stranded on an Island With Mommy [Final] [Oroboy]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
To move the rock it needs to be done when the mom is following you so you both push it away.

If you lose the opportunity then you'll need to complete the game always taking the path on the right of the beach (it's longer than the path on the left, blocked by the rock).

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hmm... I've seen an artists CG set with the same premise before. Had a real dark ending where, after getting pregnant, the mother goes insane, kills her kid, has the baby, waits for it to grow up, has sex with him, gets pregnant again, and repeats for several generations. Here's hoping this game has a better ending.
Thanks for actually giving me the creepers for 1 week about thinking wtf the mother was thinking for doing such thing!

the artist went a little bit too far on history development perhaps yikes >.< ?

Reactions: Ankoku

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
good night
I'm stuck on the fishing part because I can't find the earthworm
Does anyone know where the worm is?
Thanks
You probably figured this out by now, just keep pressing Enter at that spot at the lake, the earthworm bit is automatic, no need to search for anything.

choune

Oct 11, 2021
Here is the French translation of the game. Let me know about possible bugs

Voici la traduction Française du jeux. prévenez-moi des possibles bug

(On extrait et on colle le résultat de l'extarction dans le dossier www/Extract and paste the result of the extraction in the www folder)
La traduction ne fonctionne pas du tout, le jeu reste en anglais

May 7, 2022
Can anyone help me?
I remember playing a game, I think it was also a shipwreck, it was a family, a son, mother and sister. There were more people on the island and there were statues to make sexual sacrifices.
Does anyone know what the name of this game is?

Reactions: dokodesuka

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Can anyone help me?
I remember playing a game, I think it was also a shipwreck, it was a family, a son, mother and sister. There were more people on the island and there were statues to make sexual sacrifices.
Does anyone know what the name of this game is?
I only know of this other one, but it's not incest as far as I know, and it's NTR (netorare) themed:

If you do find out about your game, please bump this thread so we also know what it is, as it sounds cool!

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Can someone explain how to catch the fish in the game? cant seem to get pass that
It's a quick reflex challenge: When you see the exclamation mark or hear the sound, press action (I think it's Enter or Space).

Don't press it too late or too early, but just when you hear it.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes