Seeking Mom Son Text Based Games?

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Im looking for some Mom Son text based incest games. I cant find any online. Thanks in advance.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Wrong place. Moved to general discussion.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Has incest. Can't remember if it has Mom/Son. Still a good game, tho.

Reactions: commanderkorra

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Most text based games tend to be of wider scope.

From the ones I play you have TiTS, CoC, Wanton Cove, Academy of Fetishes, Fight Club, Lillith's Throne, Accidental Woman, Choker Change and things like that....

That's the kind of stuff you get in text based games. They cover stuff you can't find in other games.

Mom/son stuff is usually a bit too tame for them and is found everywhere so finding a text based game that focuses on that won't be easy.

Aside from Master of the House that has a bit of incest I highly doubt you'll find one that is just mother and son. I don't know of any anyway.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Sex and Sex Again is a pretty short, unfinished one but the writing is great and there are a handful of sex scenes between mom and son (you play as the latter).

As an added bonus there is also content with the MC and his younger as well as older sister.

Reactions: MammaMea

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
I.
Im looking for some Mom Son text based incest games. I cant find any online. Thanks in advance.
Would you prefer ones where you have to think of your own commands and type them in, or ones where limited options are laid out for you to choose from? I'm hoping to start work on the former type in the near future.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
QSP games are the closest I can recall on that matter. I also making a text-based Twine game with mom now, but it's very demo, so I guess I'll write here again in a couple of month when it's ready.