• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Hi, just started to learn daz3d and wanted to share the first few renders I'm kinda happy with (except for the fucking clipping) View attachment 2325619 View attachment 2325621
Fabulous work! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your nice art, and in particular this lovely MILF! :love::p
(something tells me she could really rock the barefoot-in-blue jeans look...hint hint ;) )

You said something about clipping being a problem...if you don't mind me recommending, check this out:
I can't speak for the Morph Editor, but the Mesh Grabber itself is a sweet little tool to fix a lot of those annoying little imperfections that tend to creep in...at least it's a lot more convenient than using d-formers.

Reactions: Vox3D

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Q : Which face you consider a sexy milf ?
emojis
heart for 1
like for 2
new update for both ( dont do it )
it will end in 20 mins then release the winner personally i go for hearts
ps. am not asking for likes i just wanna know for the future thats why i put a limit for this then ama edit this one
View attachment 2329809

View attachment 2329816
#2 has a more aged look to her, so my vote is for #2. (y)

Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
man fuck it am release both Lou Gojira you going to hate me (i told you am more like hearts guy)
View attachment 2329909
View attachment 2329915
View attachment 2329916
View attachment 2329917
mom : help me or you just going to sit and watch plz (plz for what for the help or for the watch)
the story : is her son going to be a superman to save his mom or just going to watch
ps she is not resisting or is she ?
I guess I misunderstood the question. :D

That's fine though...both look nice, but her face is prettier in the second image (in my opinion) because her age lines convey more character, or rather more expression. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes