• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Claudia Cardinale and ? ... I don't recognize the model at the left, great work ! :love:
Thank you very much.

Even if the woman on the right has some features of Claudia Cardinale it's true and unintentional, I didn't have a famous people in mind when I created them.

Reactions: HawkyDawky

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Oh man oh man oh man...that does it...it's official...you, good sir, are MY HERO!!! This pic set has gone from sizzling-hot to thermo-nuclear! :p :love: :p

They're both so pretty...the scene is so hot...but Elena is just on her own goddess-level of allure! :love:

The only thing else I can think to say is "Please excuse me, " :LOL: :p :love:

Seriously though...thank you my Brother...awesome work, awesome ladies...this is just too much. You, my friend, definitely RULE!!! :cool:(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: darkside80

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Dang Brother...you keep this up and I'm going to have to double-up or quadruple-up on my blood pressure medication! LoL :LOL:

Elena's awesome and glorious derriere is so thick and lovely that folks should be writing songs about it! Flexing her shapely legs as she arches her sexy bare feet, contouring her back, she casually looks back at the camera as she easily maintains the weight of Grace's beauteous naked body...and lost in a moment of abandon, Elena slips her fingers into her hot, wet, excited quim. Such an amazing sight...a visual overload...the wish to be able to join these mouth-watering ladies...almost makes a grown man want to cry! :love::cry::love:

Excellent work as always my friend! Two new images of Elena in the past two days...you are spoiling me to death, and I'm loving it! :p:love::p

Thank you for posting your talented work! :cool:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkside80
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes